Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » "depart" logging me out » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "depart" logging me out
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

"depart" logging me out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 48318

Problem description:

whenever i click "depart" to start a quest i get logged out

i have tried deleting cookies, restarting my browser and deleting history to no avail

09-08-2009 13:16 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

RE: "depart" logging me out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
Id in game: 48318

Problem description:

whenever i click "depart" to start a quest i get logged out

i have tried deleting cookies, restarting my browser and deleting history to no avail

same here and I also can't get into underworld
09-08-2009 13:18 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its probaly coz the new patch been implemented.

yup its working now

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 09-08-2009 13:20.

09-08-2009 13:20 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

could it have anything to do with todays patch?

edit : mine seems to be working now

09-08-2009 13:21 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

hey is seems to do that with me when i like accidently click the quest depart thing twice.... :S don't click it twice Big Grin haha xx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

09-09-2009 00:42 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » "depart" logging me out

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH