Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Intro » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Intro 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Intro Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you go to the main Bloodwars page you'll see an intro.
Click and watch.

No idea what it is about Big Grin

09-09-2009 12:09 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

RE: Intro Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

seen it
very snazzy

are we now gonna get things like this after mob fights???

would be cool I think
09-09-2009 13:16 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That intro is kinda confusing... fireballs... i don't remember a single one of us shooting one of thoses.

Also, i was hoping it was more dramatic T_T Oh well, it's a start.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
09-09-2009 13:51 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought I got a popup ad at first lol. Um pretty cool I guess, maybe some sound and a bit more action would be cool if they keep working on it. Would be nice to see a sequence with all the races. Cool little addition though.

09-09-2009 13:59 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

The intro is interesting but I noticed one more thing this in the introduction :

at the very end:

Coming soon:

* tournament with valuable prizes
Maybe this has something to do with the intro?
Or on the other hand maybe it was always there and I never noticed.

09-09-2009 14:01 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Where does it say that tournament stuff? I don't see it >_<

But yeah, i hope they make it a little more cinematic afterwards... oh god an anime-type intro popped into my head >_<

Slightly related: Is that video representing tiger_claw? XD

I'm backety back back
09-09-2009 14:12 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Shocked
I just looked again and didn't see anything about tournaments/prizes.

09-09-2009 14:24 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

On the log in page under the intro icon
you have introduction, check that and scroll to the very end.
there it is

09-09-2009 14:24 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

NOW i see it.

Dammit, i demand tourneys. GIVE US OUR RANDOM LEGENDARY PRIZES FOR WINNING THE TOURNEYZ!!!

I'm backety back back
09-09-2009 14:42 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BK / .DB.

"Wkrótce:
Turnieje z cennymi nagrodami w postaci do[wiadczenia!
Eventy sektorowe pozwalajce rzuci wyzwanie mitycznym potworom przemieszczjcym si po caBym mie[cie!"

same on polish servers, but....

this is since 2006/07 year :f

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

09-09-2009 15:52 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

Also what is the writing in the intro?

It would be nice to have it for each language.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-09-2009 16:18 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

erm

Blood Wars
---------------------------
Wojny Krwi (Blood Wars :>)

Zagraj za darmo (Play for free)

thats all ;f

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

09-09-2009 21:28 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

images/avatars/avatar-567.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2009
Clan: OMFG

how irritating, i killed it with adblock :L
it took me 7 refreshes, the box unders at the bottom left corner should anybody else want to kill it Smile

09-09-2009 23:03 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

RE: Intro Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
If you go to the main Bloodwars page you'll see an intro.
Click and watch.

No idea what it is about Big Grin

bring in more customers id say...most kids like flashy lol

and if theres no animation at main screen/login they prob just change sites lol

all of a sudden this intro pops up....wonder what else there planning/already making???

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
09-10-2009 00:05 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

haha how snazzy is that beast Big Grin hahaha Big Grin xx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

09-10-2009 00:42 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Doens't appear for me

Your imperfection.
09-10-2009 01:05 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Fireballs: Cultists pic has a fire thing around it so I guess thats where thats come from Big Grin

ooh tournament wonder what thats about Smile

*edit* bum nuts ... Just realised im on UG's board account... fail.. spose thats what I get for being awake at stupid o clock... tis Hayz ftr .. was browsing boards before college lol Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 09-10-2009 06:39.

09-10-2009 06:38 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

ohhhh fire shiny and omg i cant wait till tourneys =D
09-10-2009 06:39 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
NightWalker

Registration Date: 08-29-2009

hey have u noticed lll appears after the fire ball......wht does it mean r they going to release new act or server.....any idea abt tht.......

<100-500) - 20pts
<500-1000) - 50pts
<1000-5000) - 100pts
<5000-10000) - 500pts
<10000-50000) - 1000pts
<50000-100000) - 5000pts
<100000-500000) - 10000pts
<500000- ) - 50000pts
09-10-2009 09:52 NightWalker is offline Search for Posts by NightWalker Add NightWalker to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

The tournament stuff has been there since 2007 people, its not happening

09-10-2009 14:53 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

Hmm, its as irritating as a popup advert.

Nice idea, probably better as a part of the page tho rather than a pop-up, nobody likes those.

If they can afford to pay for that sort of thing, surely they can afford a second UK moria server?? ... No? Oh well, back to waiting Big Grin

09-10-2009 16:04 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Kalessin
Hmm, its as irritating as a popup advert.

Nice idea, probably better as a part of the page tho rather than a pop-up, nobody likes those.

If they can afford to pay for that sort of thing, surely they can afford a second UK moria server?? ... No? Oh well, back to waiting Big Grin

Lol yeah.

Kinda seems pop-upey.

Looks like a developed version could be nice, but it appears unfinished and rushed.

09-10-2009 19:19 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Bhelliom666
unregistered

u could have done something better wit stick man but if its what u can afford it will do shaby but nice t

looks like it came off a Ps1
10-19-2009 22:09
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

bye Bhelliom666 warning for necropost. look at the date. you brought nothing new to the discussion

10-19-2009 22:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

offtopic: stickmen are you serious, and i think graphics wise its pretty nice not somthin u'd see on the ps1

ontopic: i think they shoud do a lil update on the introduction and actually confirm if the tournament is goin ahead or not , i dun like it when we get very ll info on what is hapnin with games especially mmo's

10-19-2009 22:19 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

The intro is just an intro, it's not related to any tournaments. I'm closing this thread to prevent further spam.

If you want to ask such questions then go to Mishmash or ask the admin directly.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-19-2009 22:43 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Intro

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH