Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The Tale of the Twins-COMPLETE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who are your favourite characters?
Lysandra 19 25.00%
La puce 18 23.68%
DARK (as a clan) 10 13.16%
Llianna 8 10.53%
Popeye 6 7.89%
Raxis 5 6.58%
Raziel 4 5.26%
Lestat 3 3.95%
Azrael 2 2.63%
Vladimir 1 1.32%
Total: 76 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page The Tale of the Twins-COMPLETE 14 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2914 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2914 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2914 Votes - Average Rating: 9.29
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Batmystique

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 07-19-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: PoP

Thumb Up! twins Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Havent had a chance 2 read all parts but from what i have read so far....really good work. U should really try & find an editor. It wont hurt just 2 try.... Wink Keep the gr8 work coming!!!!

08-25-2008 09:55 Batmystique is offline Search for Posts by Batmystique Add Batmystique to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lysandra
Update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay. Would have the next part up right now but.... I have the story in most it's edited form saved on Lestat's laptop and he may have possibly screwed up his files...not sure yet...lol.
Anyway I won't be able to get it till this weekend. I may just swipe the whole thing from here....LOL. So till this weekend.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 09-05-2008 01:13.

09-05-2008 00:48 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
airliebird

Registration Date: 02-10-2008
Clan: scurvy dog

Part 9 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i looked and saw part nine was missing i can't wait to see what i have to look forward to in the next installment Smile
09-13-2008 00:39 airliebird is offline Search for Posts by airliebird Add airliebird to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for airliebird
Lysandra
Viking

Part 9 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:29.

09-13-2008 01:36 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the angelis dude in it pwns.

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

09-13-2008 02:20 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay, just to let everyone know this is on a break of sorts until I can get some time to acutally work on it. I don't even have much time to edit as it stands, let alone work on the next part.
I appologize in advance for the wait.

quote:

09-25-2008 17:46 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Fortunately i only look here very little until i usually see your name (because it means you've updated usually) so i got no worries, but UPDATE FASTER, I NEED SOMETHING TO KILL TIME!!! Well... other than the usual -.-

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
09-25-2008 22:16 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Madamme_Mina

Registration Date: 05-13-2008
Clan: [V13]

Very skilled writing.
Thanks for sharing.
MM
09-26-2008 11:14 Madamme_Mina is offline Search for Posts by Madamme_Mina Add Madamme_Mina to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Part Ten Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:29.

11-07-2008 17:25 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

Nice nice ,,, keep it goingBig Grin

11-08-2008 11:19 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter ten in full form is up...finally....lol. They seem to be getting longer Confused or is that just me??

quote:

11-13-2008 18:03 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

excellent work lysandra, you truely have a gift

11-18-2008 06:25 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Part 11-Section One Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:30.

11-19-2008 03:01 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

its not multiposting now Wink

11-19-2008 11:19 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:30.

11-19-2008 16:38 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

cant wait, where do you think of this stuff?

11-19-2008 18:09 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
cant wait, where do you think of this stuff?

See now everyone's going to think I posted something...LOL.
and no idea. I literally sit down in front of my laptop, read what the last few paragraphs of the previous chapter and start typing. that's why when i do get writers block I normally can't get out of it because i'm not a regular writer who plans things out.
Actually, the few novels i did try to plan out I won't touch because there's too much planning now...lol. i figured out that i like writing on the laptop instead of pen to paper, much easier to change and planning can be done on the fly.

quote:

11-19-2008 18:28 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Aww damn you lys... why'd my bro have to be the leader of the south... you suck XD

Anyway nice story, will still be waiting for more updates, or relying on lestat to send me them updates.

EDIT: Just remembered, i either messaged you or aaammm after he joined dark, literally asking that question aswell XD i even laughed when i read it in here.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 11-21-2008 00:09.

11-20-2008 22:25 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Part 12- Section one. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:30.

11-22-2008 02:58 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

excellent work, lysandra. just added inspiration to something im working on at the moment.... Wink

11-22-2008 03:25 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Part 12-Section two Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

11-22-2008 04:16 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lestat666

Clan: NIGHT

oh thanks sis, kill me off...lol well not reli kill but hurted me reli bad. Tongue
an uh yeah....bout the city design..i got buildings...LOL. stuck on street placement thou...culd take me a while...no1 hold der breath. Tongue
*loves dat he's at an advantage 2 evr1 else an can read the story b4 it gets posted Tongue *

11-23-2008 18:36 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

So Lestat work faster if u dont want lys to kill u in next story xD

11-25-2008 07:52 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Lestat666

Clan: NIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by Bat
So Lestat work faster if u dont want lys to kill u in next story xD

naw she wuldnt acutally kill me off.... rite sis?? RITE??? *gets worried*
lol. street placement is hard...i aint eva done a city map b4. Frown

11-25-2008 12:44 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

“And we gotta read all this stuff?” AudatiousTitan said

that would happen in rl, lmao
11-26-2008 23:12 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Part 13 Section 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:31.

12-05-2008 00:43 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
The seemed completely unharmed.

I was on the edge of my seat.... but I want to knwo WHAT WAS COMPLETELY UNHARMED lol

Your imperfection.
12-05-2008 01:02 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

Hmmm..interesting! I do make a good spy, don't I just....LOL Tongue

12-05-2008 18:54 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

It's getting better and better Smile Do you have it one file available for download?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-05-2008 18:57 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

I do really need a full copy once it is finished... Tongue I am sure I can make arrangements so you can post it a local address in Canada...=P

And girl, you are good!!! I think we should find you an editor and a publisher... Big Grin

12-05-2008 21:42 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Lysandra
Viking

Sorry, not an update.... actually I hit another road block and got a bit lost on how to work the end of the chapter with DeathJam, AudatiousTitan, Angelis, Anastasia, DeathMagick and Lestat.

Could take a bit seeing as I have no motivation to do much writing for anything...again.

@Llianna- LOL. You play a very important role in this actually, I think in two more chapters will be the second meeting between La Puce and Lestat and since you're following La Puce... Wink I have to count nights after that chaper, see if I'm right or not...lol. Everyone tells me that, I should go look for one.

@Mortis- it's not even close to being done yet...lol. And nope, there's no where (except on my laptop) that has a file of what's done...lol. I don't even have a site to post it on anymore seeing as I forgot my log in to *somesite* that allows posting of stories and such.

quote:

12-09-2008 00:37 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
@Mortis- it's not even close to being done yet...lol. And nope, there's no where (except on my laptop) that has a file of what's done...lol. I don't even have a site to post it on anymore seeing as I forgot my log in to *somesite* that allows posting of stories and such.

yes there is a place except your laptop... HERE

Also back it up!

Your imperfection.
12-09-2008 03:04 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

come on lys!!! lol. what happens next? also what i do to make sure something important is backed up is email it to myself and save it there

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pops: 12-12-2008 12:07.

12-12-2008 12:06 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Part 13, Section 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:32.

12-16-2008 21:58 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

i like the hand to hand combat. ooh good stuff.

12-16-2008 23:57 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Hmmm I like it.... but I disagree with Popeye a littl (Probably the perfectionist in me) would be awesome to see though...

quote:
That defiantly isn’t English.” Anastasia said in dismay. Angelis shook his head. AudatiousTitan groaned

Lol don't make me find it

Your imperfection.
12-17-2008 02:45 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Part 14, Section One (A) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:32.

12-17-2008 03:43 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Part 14, Section 1 (B) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:32.

12-17-2008 03:48 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

Oh great... I already get a knee injury... shame my gangster abilities didn't he;p against CESARZ Tongue

Also I didn't realise vamps shrunk from their human forms Tongue

I like it... Popeye has a brilliant description Tongue

can't wait for the next section

Halfway? I'll be sad to see it end.... you've gotta keep it going.... maybe tale after tale after tale.

Gamecrow still hasnt punched a dragon

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 12-17-2008 03:58.

12-17-2008 03:55 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Oh great... I already get a knee injury... shame my gangster abilities didn't he;p against CESARZ Tongue

Also I didn't realise vamps shrunk from their human forms Tongue

I like it... Popeye has a brilliant description Tongue

can't wait for the next section

LOL...omg i can't type...laughing to hard...lol.
okay... i think i'm good now...lol.

Hey, I could have had him kill you you know. Tongue at least it's just a knee injury, that's like a night or two of healing...lol.

I'm confused..what do you mean by vamps shrinking in human forms?? :S

and thanks, i basicaly killed him off and he just got introduced... poor guy. this is the thanks i give him after all the comments...lol.

BUGGER YOU EDITED!! LOL.
haha...no i don't think GC's going to be punching a dragon. and about halfway yes. I could be wrong... lol

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 12-17-2008 04:01.

12-17-2008 04:00 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The Tale of the Twins-COMPLETE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH