Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The Tale of the Twins-COMPLETE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who are your favourite characters?
Lysandra 19 25.00%
La puce 18 23.68%
DARK (as a clan) 10 13.16%
Llianna 8 10.53%
Popeye 6 7.89%
Raxis 5 6.58%
Raziel 4 5.26%
Lestat 3 3.95%
Azrael 2 2.63%
Vladimir 1 1.32%
Total: 76 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page The Tale of the Twins-COMPLETE 14 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2914 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2914 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2914 Votes - Average Rating: 9.29
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lysandra
Part 16, Section 1A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:34.

01-21-2009 03:23 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Part 16 Section 1B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:34.

01-21-2009 03:29 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i cant give an award but i can sticky as an example to all Smile its really getting more interesting now. so when do we see all the twists straightened out? lol

01-21-2009 04:05 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whoa, I was wondering how you want to put us in without disrupting the storyline where is clearly no space for big clan as us, but you have managed it nicely. Great idea indeed and perfect opportunity for second part or for completely different story.
So, thanx for mentioning us Big Grin
Really excellent piece of work from BW world. *thumbs up*

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 01-21-2009 21:00.

01-21-2009 21:00 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Lysandra
Viking

Update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aw, thanks Popeye, I'm stickied. Smile
@ Mortis: no problem. I figured I mentioned DB so I might as well mention their rivals for the top place in rank. Wink

I'm about half way done the next section, it should be up sometime soon so hopefully everyone has caught up. Hopefully I can work on it over the weekend so it should be up by Monday at the lastest. There's only a bit left that I have to do.

And random question, can we get a poll up for favorite character thus far?? I'm going to be honest and cast my own vote for La Puce. He's fun to write. Smile

quote:

01-22-2009 14:30 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

RE: Update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

great read so far...la-puce for my fave char atm...but that could change ltr hahaha
01-22-2009 15:30 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

well, who do you want in the poll and for how long Wink give me a list and ill put one up

01-22-2009 16:50 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Part 16 Section 2A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:35.

01-22-2009 19:19 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Part 16 Section 2B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:35.

01-22-2009 19:27 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Mortis
Emperor

More, give us more... Tongue

01-23-2009 23:12 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Mortis you read my mind.... I'm absolutely devouring this.

I've found one snag Lys.... when you publish your works you'll have to give us all your real name so we can go buy it

Your imperfection.
01-24-2009 03:26 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

really good... keep writing!
also we would be able to know from the title of the book, but would the bloodwars company try to claim royalties?
01-24-2009 18:03 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

I love the stories-especially how you work in people from BW into it Smile Looking forward to the next section Smile

01-24-2009 21:37 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

eh...haven't worked on it since Thursday...haha... sorry. Frown I had a few things for work I had to take care of so yeah. As soon as I say I'm ahead of myself, my boss give me more...LOL And hey, you'll get more I mean jeez you got part 16 a few days before I meant to post it...LOL.

@ Raxis, I've all ready given my real name in the story so technically I'd have to change that. And I'd have to change Lestat's name because there may be copyright issues with Anne Rice and her vampire Lestat....LOL. Oh, and to go find it, read the part where I'm talking about Lest and mine's life. There's like three names mentioned and no I'm not Italian or Eyptian...haha.

@bobalob, It's probably going to stay as 'The Tale of the Twins' and there may be a little disclaimer thing in the front that says it was based on all the night owls and great players of Bloodwars. Wink

@ Popeye: Where's my poll??? did I confuse you with the list of people?? haha...lol.

quote:

01-25-2009 00:08 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

pm me a list of people you want in the poll and ill stick it up. lol.
*edit* poll added, 3 selections each

01-25-2009 03:58 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

WOOT! Thanks Popeye. WOOT again, first voter Smile
And updating since I'm here:
First death coming up in the next part and a major plot twist....haha. It should be up by Tuesday at the latest, I have about half of the chapter left to write then it's good. Smile

quote:

01-26-2009 02:40 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Bezetta
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

Very good... i'm only up to part 6 at the mo - keep it up Smile
01-26-2009 10:26 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Ive now caught up on all the parts since my return and I must say, fantastic read Smile

And you have my permission to squeeze me in (hint hint) lol

01-26-2009 14:56 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Lysandra
Viking

Part 17A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

01-28-2009 00:46 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Part 17B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

01-28-2009 00:51 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
bobalob57
Viking

RE: Part 17B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
And WOOT! everyone loves La Puce as much as I do...LOL.

yes, he is indeed, simply amazing
great story, keep going, im now interested as to whats going to happen to the little girl... is she going to get turned into a vampire perhaps?
01-28-2009 01:02 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

RE: Part 17B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
And WOOT! everyone loves La Puce as much as I do...LOL.

yes, he is indeed, simply amazing
great story, keep going, im now interested as to whats going to happen to the little girl... is she going to get turned into a vampire perhaps?

I created a monster...LOL. Ah I love La Puce. Orignally how it was worked before was that he was supposed to die in that battle. I just didn't have the heart to do it though. Besides, this works better.
Actually, the girl was spur of the moment. So her fate is just as spur of the moment. Besides, I don't think the character of Lestat would have the heart to turn a little girl into a vampire.
So many plot twists and turns... heck i got myself confused...LOL. Then gave myself another character in the little girl...haha.

quote:

01-28-2009 01:22 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

la puce is ok. patris rocks!!! keep it up lysandra

01-28-2009 05:08 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lestat666

Registration Date: 07-19-2008

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
la puce is ok. patris rocks!!! keep it up lysandra

LOL dude der th same person...kinda sorta... kk well thyre in the same body...lol.
srry, had 2 comment on dat.... an vote...hehe.
Go sis! Tongue

01-28-2009 17:57 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Hm *thinks for a moment* Lest, what are you doing posting at school?? Silly boy...lol.
Ahem. Anyway... updating again. Apparently lack of sleep is causing me to suck with writing this thing, I've only done another ooh... five pages since the last update...lol. This chapter is so long, I want to reach the post limit as often as possible. Perhaps by the weekend??
I love that no one commented on the Vladimir death...jeez. It's like no one cares that Llianna technically helped to kill her own dad...LOL.
ah, i'm wandering off now, lack of sleep has made me go crazy.

quote:

01-29-2009 02:26 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Ok, have caught up again now. This has been a great story Lysandra what a great contribution to the BW community, thank you!

I have to say La Puce/Patris is by far my favorite character so far. I was relieved it was Vladimir who died and not La Puce.

01-29-2009 08:37 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Part 17C Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:36.

01-29-2009 20:18 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

wooo cant wait till crunch time. keep it up lys

01-29-2009 21:27 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Spamming much Popeye Tongue Big Grin

Evil
My turn

Keep it up Lys. I thirst yoru words Evilly

Your imperfection.
01-30-2009 00:55 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Part 17D Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:36.

02-02-2009 23:53 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

its cruel to keep us hanging on like this...... great story.... kinda have to agree. those poor humans. especially mark. lol

02-03-2009 00:19 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

lol. Hey, I could write it all and leave you guys with nothing to read after...lol.
Don't worry things will pick up soon. Tongue The poor humans are walking towards a base that's going to be crawling with vampires....lol

quote:

02-03-2009 00:55 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist

I only glanced at it wanted to see how long it is........... it's long lol hope I get a small part in it somewhere gonna start reading it........... now from the sound of the comments left it is a good read mmm might just print it and put in 1.5 line spacing (ya I'm dumb lol)

02-05-2009 00:59 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Part 18 Section A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:36.

02-08-2009 03:12 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Mortis
Emperor

More, we want more Tongue Big Grin

02-08-2009 09:29 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pops
moderator...apparently

yeah you have us on a knife edge here Smile

02-08-2009 13:13 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

yeh. is the omega guy going to be stopped by some guy who ppears out of nowhere, or who is summoned by lestat and lysander called alpha?
02-08-2009 18:04 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@Mortis- LOL. I'm working on it really. I want to re-work a bit of the part I started last night (well after what's posted) but I'm not too sure how I want to do it yet.

@popeye- I know, I know....lol. Sorry. This whole part probably won't split well at all...lol. If I wanted to be really mean I could end the battle how I was thinking then make you guys wait a week for an epilogue...hehe. But I'm not that mean.

@bob- No more characters will be introduced so who you see is who you get. I all ready know how the battle is going to end and for the most part I know who's going to be killed by who. Just noticed something in your post... when did I become a guy?? (you called me Lysander...LOL)

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 02-09-2009 02:33.

02-09-2009 02:30 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Yeah I want more too, loving it! Only thing is and I'm not sure if it's intentional or just a typo but Mai is actually Mia right?

I am looking forward to the final showdown so much Smile

02-09-2009 02:49 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Part 18B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:36.

02-09-2009 03:52 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The Tale of the Twins-COMPLETE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH