Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The Tale of the Twins-COMPLETE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who are your favourite characters?
Lysandra 19 25.00%
La puce 18 23.68%
DARK (as a clan) 10 13.16%
Llianna 8 10.53%
Popeye 6 7.89%
Raxis 5 6.58%
Raziel 4 5.26%
Lestat 3 3.95%
Azrael 2 2.63%
Vladimir 1 1.32%
Total: 76 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page The Tale of the Twins-COMPLETE 14 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2914 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2914 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2914 Votes - Average Rating: 9.29
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmm. if only they made laser eyes. lol. great discription lys. quit complaining raxis!!! you get a knee injury and i get burned to a crisp. lol

12-17-2008 11:20 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lysandra
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
hmm. if only they made laser eyes. lol. great discription lys. quit complaining raxis!!! you get a knee injury and i get burned to a crisp. lol

lol, I know right? Laser-eyes for the win. Tongue

not technically...okay well yeah burned to a crisp... but you're not dead at least...lol. Could have been worse really, Patris/La Puce could have continued to torture you...lol.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

12-17-2008 12:38 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

that is true. so when is the next installment? :p

12-17-2008 12:54 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
I'm confused..what do you mean by vamps shrinking in human forms?? :S

Cos i myself am six foot Tongue

----

Funny thing is I actually have a knee injury at the moment, when she posted it I had managed to scrape my knee deep :S

----

Well accordign to quests vamps can be reborn in the seven seal firey thing Tongue

Your imperfection.
12-18-2008 01:35 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Not an update...but kind of... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@ popeye-ha you have to wait like a whole other chapter before you find out if you live or die...LOL. Sorry.

I guess I'm going to have to explain an actual history for Raxis, Popeye, Raziel and La Puce/Patris. I knew this was going to happen....lol. I mean some of the others, eh not so much. But you four just happen to be all intertwined. hm. good thing that rule was cleared up, these things might just keep getting longer.
Anyone know where I can actually upload the darned thing like people have been asking?

I've gotten busy again but am dying to write the rest of this chaper, so it should be up soonish. Besides, I have Christmas and boxing day off, I'm liable to be not-busy by then.

quote:

12-21-2008 14:50 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Part 14- Section 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:32.

12-28-2008 01:55 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

OH come on... I wanna know what happpens to popeye Tongue

Your imperfection.
12-28-2008 02:09 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
OH come on... I wanna know what happpens to popeye Tongue

LOL. That's next chapter, sorry. Tongue What did you think I would randomly skip over what's going on with Lest and the rest of us just for popeye? ...wait... you're not curious about youself? Last we saw you, you had a knee injury and were corned by caprio and Cesarzs...LOL

quote:

12-28-2008 02:13 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

A kne inury I'll live through. And anyways, no chance of fighting off CESARZ and Caprio so I'm fooked lol.

I meant Iwant the next chapter up as fast as possible... so that I cna see what happens to popeye.... since he's in the most... dangerous.... situation (Though agreed C&C are dangerous)

Your imperfection.
12-28-2008 02:25 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Part 15 section 1A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:33.

01-03-2009 02:10 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Part 15 section 1B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:33.

01-03-2009 02:14 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

woo thanks for not killing me off. lol. now kids, this is a lesson to not play with fire. Wink well with the phone they do say it comes easier to younger people, so maybe it is someone who relatively recently turned?

01-03-2009 02:31 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
ho Azrael has as a trump card...

Blodsugare....

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 01-03-2009 02:35.

01-03-2009 02:34 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@ Popeye: LOL. like you had a choice in playing with fire...lol. No I have plans for you yet, I can't kill you off. same with Raxis. Tongue well it doesn't have to necessarily be a younger vampire. the youngest so far is Angelis and he's not a spy. some people are very adaptable in certain situations Wink

@ Raxis: LOL. guessing game time. Actually, no. I'm kind of torn between using someone from game and just making my own original character again. Besides, BOS didn't give me permition to use their names. Tongue

quote:

01-03-2009 02:39 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

Hmmm Diablo..... you shoudl ask him... since he is an ace in the hole... and sensible, he'd come join Azz evetually

Your imperfection.
01-03-2009 02:45 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

hm, maybe. But him joining Azz wouldn't exactly work for what I have planned out in the later chapters. The person who's Azrael's trump card works only for Azrael and will only ever work for Azrael. Like La Puce is loyal to only Raziel.... I just realized that Raziel's and Azrael's names sound very similar....at least how I think they sound anyway. I'm normally off....lol

Just so everyone knows, I tend to go kamakazi (did I spell that right :S) and kill off a bunch of characters in later parts of almost every story I've ever written.... so no one get too attached to themselves just in case...LOL. sorry, had to. Tongue

quote:

01-03-2009 02:55 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

lol. maybe try writing something where not so many die

Your imperfection.
01-03-2009 03:02 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

lol. there's no fun in that...LOL. it's pretty obvious that in order for the city to either survive or die, one group has to die. it's war, there will be casulties...lol. and no i'm not telling you what side wins or who's dying first. though i will put a warning up when i do kill a character at the beginning of the chapter the character dies in.

i mostly write major conflict stories anyway, like evil vs good, so characters have to die either way. i mean what's the point of a good vs evil story where no one dies? lol

quote:

01-03-2009 03:07 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
i mostly write major conflict stories anyway, like evil vs good, so characters have to die either way. i mean what's the point of a good vs evil story where no one dies? lol

ican think of one... and it's greatly selling... SPIDERMAN.

I know there are casualties in war, though it could be solved through political means... or maybe Lys tames a red drake, and rides it to battle. However what I mean is don't go overkill so that there are next to no vamps left lol... thatd be quite cliche

Your imperfection.
01-03-2009 03:12 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

haha... spiderman. okay okay, but still. Yeah, I'm going to tame that red dragon in our cavern in death valley even though I'm still in the city...LOL. oh and if i do Lest will probably die because I doubt any dragon would willingly give up a few scales...LOL. ...that would be a challenge to do though, actually that would be fun. Smile

i rarely overkill. I all ready know who i want to kill off and really, it's not that many, maybe like 5, if that.... I sound so evil right now....lol. And you really think a vampire like Azrael or even Vladimir is going to have a change of heart and want to solve eveything politically? lol. Can you imagine Azrael getting all calm and being like:"i'm sorry, i won't try to take over the city again." ... LOL

quote:

01-03-2009 03:21 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

yes Azreal could... then secretly plan for Tale of Twins Part Two: The Azreal Strikes Back, and then there could be Tale fothe Twins Part Three: Return Of The Vampires Tongue

Lol.... I think i knwo a ocuple who you'll kill depending on which side wins... if Azz win s Azreal must die basically... lol.

Could cut a few scales, dragon gets upset, Lestat hugs it, and then it loves him so he rides it into battle (Or it loves him because its a female dragon)

Your imperfection.
01-03-2009 03:27 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

LOL. i think they would see right through it and kill him off anyway...lol. The battle will be epic though. Azrael has a few tricks up his sleeve, I mean he didn't become ruler of almost the whole city for nothing. I did hint at it in this part I think... where Vladimir mentions Azrael cut him before he could even blink.

LOL at red dragon bit. Oh wow, that brings back chat room memories...LOL. i think us having magic, strong allies AND a dragon would be a bit unfair...lol.

quote:

01-03-2009 03:32 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

unfair? Against someone who can slice before anyone moves... that'd mean he could dodge guns, AND Cesarz... I think a red dragon would be fair... especialyl ifi ts enamoured with Lest

Your imperfection.
01-03-2009 03:35 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

lol. yeah but you haven't seen the full potential of Lest and his magical ways yet. Wink I know what I'm doing, trust me...lol. you're going to love the final battle. Wink

quote:

01-03-2009 03:42 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

hopefully the final battle is a way off yet. theres alot more plot to this Smile im still confused about parts. lol. and raxis.....SSSHHHH let lysandra write her story and remove your pen from her paper :p

01-03-2009 04:21 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I am finally caught up on the reading! It's an amazing story so far, well done Lysandra!

Would be great to have this all in one file to print and read, I personally have a hard time reading long lengths of texts on computer screens (i think my eyes go cross eyed after a while) I'm just an old fashioned paper reading book worm Tongue

If you kill me off please let me take someone down with me. Don't make it easy for them! Haha!

Looking forward to seeing more, keep up the good work.

01-03-2009 06:50 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

It is getting better all the time...remember my copy when its done... Big Grin

01-03-2009 08:40 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
Besides, BOS didn't give me permition to use their names. Tongue

Well, feel free to use anyone for the story Smile No problem at all.. so far great story.. really enjoying the reading..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-03-2009 12:34 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Lysandra
Viking

No not an update... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@ popeye: what are you confused on? i can explain things if you need. Smile and LOL. Raxis likes to give me ideas and be my editor. actually if not for him you wouldn't have had such a cool eye. Wink yeah there is a lot going on right now. i mean between Puce's movements and Azrael's movements. then what's going on with me and Lest seperately... that and I still haven't written an update on Hespera and Ba_alzamon yet or given histories of a few of the major characters i want to give histories on.

@ Hespera: WOOT! LOL I've been waiting for a comment from you since i messaged you about using you in here. and i know what you mean, i like paper and ink better then pixels for reading things too. i think if anything i'll add more space between paragraphs in the next one. or you could always do what Ba_alzamon did: save it to notepad...LOL and again, i all ready figured out who exactly i'm killing off, might be a change here and there. when i write a battle scene i just go with the flow kind of. i mean i have an outcome planned and what not but not details in full.

@ llianna: yeah, yeah I know. you still have to give me an address...LOL and thanks. chapters keep getting longer too... too much stuff happening. i keep having to go back and re-read things to make sure i get them right...LOL.

@ Mortis: thanks, though i think i have everyone i need except for Azrael's trump card. hm. i'm sure i can squeeze a BOS member or two in here.

quote:

01-04-2009 00:49 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Part 15 Section 2A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

01-07-2009 02:14 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Part 15 Section 2B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

01-07-2009 02:19 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

nice one once again!

01-13-2009 11:10 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Part 15 Section 2C Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:34.

01-14-2009 19:14 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Part 15 Section 2D Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:34.

01-14-2009 19:23 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

its a great story lys. i like the new addition. i think its good that the red dragon was "defeated" by wit. now kids, heres proof that violence isnt always the answer Wink

01-14-2009 20:31 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Yep we are still here and reading Smile and waiting for next chapter.. Big Grin

01-14-2009 20:57 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

WOT???????? chapter 15??? i m still in chapter 5 Frown how did it get to 15 so fast. i thought i only left it for a week :/

dam got a lot of white letter to read now. Tongue anyways keep on going lys. hopefully the next chap will come by the time i catch up Wink

01-14-2009 21:08 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

just finished reading it all, as i havnt been checking all the posts for a while and had let it build up.
very good writing, keep going, i need t make an effort to read this more often
01-14-2009 21:49 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Not an update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@ Popeye- actually the whole reasoning behind beating the dragon like that was that since the five of them really had no chance with the white without Lestat, I would of had to kill all six off eventually and that would have been no fun. That and I was inspired by an old Stephan King book I read and the riddles here on the board. You'll notice a few of them in there...lol.

@Mortis- LOL. I should try to write a few chapters a head. Seeing how this last one went though...yeah that might take much longer then people want to wait...

@minshres- LOL. I took a week or two to update at one point too. See, this is why you have to randomly pop on this section of the boards. Have fun with part 15, it's huge...lol.

@bobalob- LOL. same advice i gave to minshres...LOL.

And a note, part 16 and over seem to be shaping up to be as big as 15, maybe a bit smaller. And it's part 17 that will have everyone united again so their won't be a section 1 or 2 it would just be Part 17 A/B/C..ext.

You'll find out more about Hespera and Ba_alzmon in the next chapter, also a bit more about how La Puce thinks. Oh and another random character will be introduced. Even though he's very random, keep him and everything La Puce does in the beginning in mind. It'll have significance later on. I can't really say much about the rest, I'm still writing those other parts...lol
I'm about 4+ pages into part 16 now. Will be working on it tonight and tomorrow night until I can get it up. My goal is for Wendsday at the absolute latest.

EDIT: It's now hit the point where I can't fit it in one post and I'm not even half-done section 1...LOL. Be prepared for a biggie.

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 01-19-2009 21:22.

01-16-2009 16:56 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Mortis
Emperor

Dont worry about time.. when its done, then its done.

01-19-2009 21:30 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The Tale of the Twins-COMPLETE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH