Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The Tale of the Twins-COMPLETE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who are your favourite characters?
Lysandra 19 25.00%
La puce 18 23.68%
DARK (as a clan) 10 13.16%
Llianna 8 10.53%
Popeye 6 7.89%
Raxis 5 6.58%
Raziel 4 5.26%
Lestat 3 3.95%
Azrael 2 2.63%
Vladimir 1 1.32%
Total: 76 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page The Tale of the Twins-COMPLETE 14 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2914 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2914 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2914 Votes - Average Rating: 9.29
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lysandra
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@Ba_al: Yep...lol. and thanks. Smile Now tell a bunch of friends...LOL

And, I cleared it myself so if a mod wants to leave the comments here they can.

Again, message me for details on finding the e-book.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

03-28-2010 12:39 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just to remind everyone the book can be ordered from http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/Ite...px?bookid=68555
Smile

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

05-25-2010 16:06 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

thanks for the copy lys, i still havent managed to steal it back from my mum yet LOL

damn parents Frown imma go round on bank holiday monday when i know ill be able to sneak it out the house Big Grin

IGN: acidic shots
05-26-2010 19:38 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

Hmmmm...The version posted here before was really good but I have to say the edited/printed version is a lot better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-03-2010 18:39 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The Tale of the Twins-COMPLETE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH