Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Antibot ! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Antibot !
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Boozbro

images/avatars/avatar-1012.jpg

Registration Date: 10-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

Antibot ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Boozbro

Problem description: I was returning items to the clan armoury and having just set an expo and the antibot system jumped in for repeat clicking !

I was running down the items equiped to uninstall them so i could return the blood items to the C.A..

This is the 2nd time it has happened to me !

It is set way to sensitive !

Booz
09-12-2009 02:09 Boozbro is offline Search for Posts by Boozbro Add Boozbro to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The antibot bans players if they have refreshed the page about 4-5 times per second.

If you haven't clicked anything that fast you might want to reinstall your browser.
Running multiple tabs also might cause the problem.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-12-2009 02:28 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
The antibot bans players if they have refreshed the page about 4-5 times per second.

If you haven't clicked anything that fast you might want to reinstall your browser.
Running multiple tabs also might cause the problem.

I tab bloodwars alot but its fine when i use it like that

when i spam i.e. rageclick on bloodwars when im *censored* off, thats when i get banned for antibot.

09-12-2009 21:35 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Antibot !

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH