Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » Wrong number of attacks » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wrong number of attacks
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AngryTiger

images/avatars/avatar-567.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: OMFG

Wrong number of attacks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAMAGE 31 - 32 Fists

if naked, you get 2 attack with fist, not 1.

09-13-2009 10:50 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you get 1 per fists...

you have 2 fists hence 2 attacks

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

09-13-2009 12:08 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
you get 1 per fists...

he is saying he has 1.

I dunno mate, i always used to get 2. it may be a typo

09-13-2009 17:52 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

images/avatars/avatar-567.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2009
Clan: OMFG

Thread Starter Thread Started by AngryTiger

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
you get 1 per fists...

yes it's saying the weapon name is plural, but where it says number, it still only says 1.

09-13-2009 19:14 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Count Tuna

Registration Date: 07-10-2009

it shows fist as one item - as it would a one handed melee weapon or a gun, but no second attack. rather, it should show

Fist x2

or

Fist
Fist

Also, this issue at first always made me wonder how many attacks I'd get with vengeful + bare hands. Correct answer is four, as expected :p

09-13-2009 21:29 Count Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Count Tuna Add Count Tuna to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » Wrong number of attacks

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH