Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.1 14 Votes - Average Rating: 5.64
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Sorry Artoir, I forgot (somehow).

Just imagine you're a melee absorber and a 2h melee BM attacks you and you absorb his extra attack plus you have some more criticals. I think the arcana is a nice addition, but understand that absorbers were hoping for more. The BM arcana is just overpowered. With that, all the BM's will be able to beat me in combat, even if they are 20 levels lower Smile

The extra luck might determine what item you get from the expo. I wish I would have an criticals boosting arcana.

I hope that wasn't a jab at me diablo, I'm only just back to defend myself Tongue

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-22-2008 01:11 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nope Wink Luckily I have hypnotising set so can have Absorbers arcana in defence!

10-22-2008 08:49 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH