Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.1 14 Votes - Average Rating: 5.64
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Patch 1.1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know that you're all looking forward to this patch so here are all the information available on it:

SECOND ACT
- Together with reaching 50 level and completing ALL pilgrimages your character will be able to move to the second act.
- It won't be possible to go back to the first act!

- In the second act there will be new quests which will be the next part of the plot starting several years after the events in the first act.

- Quests difficulty will be increased.

- Beginning with far all quests will have to be done in certain sequence.

- Droprate will be increased

- On pilgrimages in the second act there it will be possible to find an item with a LEGENDARY property

LEGENDARY ITEMS

All legendary items have their requirements lowered by 20%

In addition to this they'll have stats-boost:
Guns 2h - +1attack, dmg +20%
Guns 1h - chance to hit *1,35, dmg +30%
Melee 1h - critical strike +10%, dodge +5%
Melee 2h - critical strike +25%, chance to hit *1,25
Ranged - critical strike chance *5

- They'll cost more to upgrade and merge.
- Only legendary items may merge with each other!

NEW RACES
In the second act your char will be able to grow in power and aquire new arcana, but you'll have to find out how to do it. Smile
Arcana
BM= +1 attack, cost 200bp (max 1 lvl)
TC= mindcontrols enemies' agents, during siege/expedition fights with XX% of buildings bonuses, cost 100bp (max 1 lvl)
Absorber= additional expedition arcana.
Cultist= Searing blood, the enemy is damaged for 10/arcana lvl, cost 15bp/lvl
Or else you'll be able to change your race into:
Cursed one= vampire race which originates from Carpatian Mountains. It is said that the creator of it was Vlad Drakos, croatian reeve who wanted to hide his repulsive appearance by burying himself far away from people where he was changed by one of the elder vampires. All of his descendants take after his strange mutations which change them into hideous beasts.
Nighthunter - 1 perception/20bp
Deathbreath - +7 dmg when HP<35%, cost 40bp/lvl
Horror - both sides have 0 reputation and 0 charisma during the fight. Cost 80 bp. You are immune to the Punishment effect. (max 1 lvl)

EXPEDITION MOBS
Cosmetic changes to those too easy to kill.

SHURIKEN OF VENGANCE
-thoughness -perception +additonal requirements.

WARNING! All the stats given here may (and probably will) be changed.
TESTS BEGIN IN 5 WEEKS' TIME.

The date if implementation on UK servers is not yet known.

01-15-2008 18:09 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice finally something done. First you might want to make it "absorber = additional expedition arcana"

Then i appriciate the changes but: i don't think there is an issue of Expedition Mobs being to easy to kill at the moment, maybe because i'm lvl 48, therefore, i stand open to correction on this point.

Can it be possible to influence what legendary items drop ? ( e.g. i don#t believe zauborin has use for a legendary scorpio )

How much will the Quest difficulty be increased in the second act ?

Why does the shurikan of vengeance needs to be fixed?

And why is the lvl requirement issue for normal items not addressed? Or you consider the legendary items to address it ?

Will there be only legendary weapons or also legendary armour, helmets, ...

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-15-2008 18:31 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Horror - both sides have 0 reputation and 0 charisma during the fight. zt 80pk krwi. You are immune to the Punishment effect. (max 1 lvl)

TESTS BEGIN IN 5 WEEKSTERMIN WDRO{ENIA - NIE SZYBCIEJ JAK ZA 5 TYGODNI.

01-15-2008 18:53 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Good changes from what I can see, but it leaves one thing hanging that's been brought up before:

Why is it being tested only on a pl server when the results of those tests have, in the past, proven to be less than palatable for the international market?

It just goes to show that the development team are not listening to much, as far as considering the non polish players goes at least, that is brought to the fore about player wishes in this server.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 01-15-2008 19:33.

01-15-2008 19:30 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

Why is the level requirement not considered?
Why is there now five races, it is unfair to those already with a race.
Will it be easy to find out how to 'unlock' this new abilities?
Will it be found out in-game or just by asking those who know?

Oh, and I'm sure liz with come back now.

And Gendibal is right, why are you testing it on polish server?
Besides it not being correct testing, it is also unfair that poles are test guinea pigs.

01-15-2008 20:24 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

You must be joking about the legendary weapons! 2h guns get an extra attack? Ok, I want a legendary sniper rifle. 1h and 2h melee with even higher chance for critical and adding 1 additional attack or beastmasters?!?!?! Imagine Vlade with that...
Well thanks for the legendary 1h guns, they'll have +30% damage. Scorpio (+3) has 6 - 16 so the 'legendary' will have 7.8-20.8 whereas the increase on 2h guns will be much more significant.
Basic crit chance is 5% as far as I know. Multiply it by 5 and you'll get 25% crit chance on shuriken of vengeance. Nice.
And I didn't even mention the dodge on 1h melee. Now melee players will dodge guns, splendid. Any idea how to kill them? Those beastmsters Deathbreathers with up to 9 attacks (tatoo+arcana+speed+thunderfist)???
And I didn't even mention the 5% dodge...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 01-15-2008 20:46.

01-15-2008 20:38 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Diablo. Quests will be harder. A lot in fact. Easy quest will be as far in act 1 and normal quests as pilgrimages (sequence + difficulty). I personally have got over 20% for pilgrimages. It is not much but still very hard to get. Do you imagine legendary journeys? What will it be? 1 %? And it is not sure that you will find a legendary item. It will be 1-3%. It most likely it will be a legendary club. Authors have 5 weeks. I hope that they will make something more sane.

beastmsters Deathbreathers - there is nothing like that. You have to choose between your new powers from your own race or change into Cursed.

quote:

No, sorry.
quote:
Why is there now five races, it is unfair to those already with a race.

Why is it unfair? This race is unlocked at 50 lvl
quote:
Will it be easy to find out how to 'unlock' this new abilities?

I am almost certain that it won't be easy as players may think Big Grin
On the other hand I can't read in Sushi's mind.
quote:

What?

01-15-2008 20:55 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Zeruel
quote:

What?

was referring to abilities.

01-15-2008 21:11 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Zeruel
Triple Ace

Well. I don't know that. Maybe it will be in tutorial. Maybe it'll be an unexpected surprise. Many things are unknown. It is a long-term trailer Wink

01-15-2008 21:16 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

I dont like trailers Frown

Besides that, patch looks good. yay for patch.

01-15-2008 21:17 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Your clan does not meet the requirements for clan armoury. You can only take your items. What does this mean I and manyother of my faithful members are over Level 25 so why can't we use it?

01-15-2008 21:27 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by SW3294
Your clan does not meet the requirements for clan armoury. You can only take your items. What does this mean I and manyother of my faithful members are over Level 25 so why can't we use it?

You need 15 members that have the lvl.
1) This is in tutorial
2) This topic is not a place for that kind of questions. 1 more mistake and I'll start giving warnings.

Edit: Added "that kind of". 3 words and the context is changing Wink

01-15-2008 21:31 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

quote:
Edit: Added "that kind of". 3 words and the context is changing Wink

Smile thought that was partially aimed at ME then o.o

Also, these legendary items...
Will they just be normal items with 'legendary' on?
What i mean by that is, can you get, for example (I wish) A legendary good murderous dagger of suicide?
Or are you restricted to legendary good dagger?

01-15-2008 21:45 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Zeruel
Triple Ace

I think that legendary is not a prefix and that can be added to all kinds off items.

01-15-2008 21:49 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

You will be able to find yours legendary good murderous dagger of suicide Smile

01-15-2008 21:49 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

quote:
originally posted by Szeszej
You will be able to find yours legendary good murderous dagger of suicide
Zeruel

quote:
originally posted by Zeruel
I think that legendary is not a prefix and that can be added to all kinds off items.

thanks.

final thing, cosmetic changes to expedition thing ...
I dont understand this.

01-15-2008 21:52 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Zeruel
Triple Ace

I guess that the will make some small changes in their stats.

01-15-2008 22:16 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

RE: Patch 1.1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
SECOND ACT
- Together with reaching 50 level and completing ALL pilgrimages your character will be able to move to the second act.

Ok, now heres a couple of questions for you.

1: Do you get a choice of whether to move your character onto the second act or is it enforced?

2: If a character moves up to the second act does that mean that all first act effects from the character cease to exist (clans including expedition assistance, direct interraction with first act characters in the shape of attacks, auctions, etc)?

01-15-2008 22:18 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

1. You get a choice
2. They still exist as far as i know

01-15-2008 22:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: The Source

quote:
final thing, cosmetic changes to expedition thing ...
I dont understand this.

It means that by the time the Top 5-10 players have their Red Drake and Hydra Badges in their back pockets, they will become much harder for the rest of us to slay!! Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Evil-Eoin: 01-15-2008 22:41.

01-15-2008 22:38 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:

SHURIKEN OF VENGANCE
-thoughness -perception +additonal requirements.

You must be kidding. If you do this you will dump the last usable ranged weapon. I can make the sum of my agility and perception equal to melee fighters, but I will never overthrow them because of their additional agility in weapons. Plus they will be empowered by tattoo and I won't because there is no working tattoo for ranged vengeance. This would be the last nail in ranged weaponry coffin.
I won't mention other suffixes as this change is aimed only at shuriken of vengeance.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-15-2008 22:55 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
DarkOne
Lord

quote:

quote:

No, sorry.

This is not an answer to the question.

none of my other question was even considered answered but anyway here is one more for you:
If the droprates are increased does it mean that it drops more items or it drops more pre/suffixed items ?

created by Dontmess
01-15-2008 23:10 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

No. It drops like you were in a better zone. (More items and better start quality)

01-15-2008 23:21 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

so it would drop better on an easy quest in act two than on an normal/far quest in act 1

created by Dontmess
01-15-2008 23:22 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Gendibal
quote:
SECOND ACT

Ok, now heres a couple of questions for you.

1: Do you get a choice of whether to move your character onto the second act or is it enforced?

2: If a character moves up to the second act does that mean that all first act effects from the character cease to exist (clans including expedition assistance, direct interraction with first act characters in the shape of attacks, auctions, etc)?

quote:
1. You get a choice
2. They still exist as far as i know

So the top players with their legendary sets will still be able to take out the lower players who haven't reached the point where they can get them yet ..... hmmmm

Sounds like someone in the development team has been thinking about *only* the top players again ..... I can now imagine why they only test it out on a Polish server - because they'll only get the sort of feedback that they want to hear. The other shocker is that most of the top players will already have experience of the new second act before it even hits the UK server ..... giving them yet another advantage.

When are the dev team actually going to start listening to players on Underworld and treating them with the same sort of priority as they give to the Polish server inhabitants? And thats a question I would like SushiMaker or Konrad to answer ...... without trying to dodge the issue.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 01-15-2008 23:47.

01-15-2008 23:26 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

I have to admit the concept reminds me a bit of diablo when they introduced runes to keep the top players playing.
THE DIFFERENCE is that diablo was more about PvM whereas Bloodwars is about PvP. And while in diablo both the top players and the lower players earned the profits here the higher players are thought to kept busy.
The Lower players will really have a problem on the long run ... making this game less fun ... especcially the players who are not totally active

created by Dontmess
01-15-2008 23:31 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

I think he means that something like if you are in zone 5 and on act two you get items befitting of zone 4 players
(when you are in zone 4 on vicinity quests you often get +1 items but this rarely happens in zone 5)

01-15-2008 23:37 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Gendibal
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by DarkOne
I have to admit the concept reminds me a bit of diablo when they introduced runes to keep the top players playing.
THE DIFFERENCE is that diablo was more about PvM whereas Bloodwars is about PvP. And while in diablo both the top players and the lower players earned the profits here the higher players are thought to kept busy.
The Lower players will really have a problem on the long run ... making this game less fun ... especcially the players who are not totally active

Which is what has been happening over the previous major patches too, the power of the big players and clans has been consolidated while the low to mid levellers have been eroded to the point where their ability to progress is hampered. Yet the comments that tell the Devs this are either dismissed without even the decency of a reply or completely ignored by the people who can do something about it.

They claim that they want to create a generic game, yet still tailor it to the specific market in Poland ...... therefore the claim of a generic system is false until they start adapting it to a multinational audience.

quote:
Originally posted by draculaisemo
I think he means that something like if you are in zone 5 and on act two you get items befitting of zone 4 players
(when you are in zone 4 on vicinity quests you often get +1 items but this rarely happens in zone 5)

But also the claim is that act 2 is several years in the future ...... interraction through time ... now theres a concept.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 01-15-2008 23:44.

01-15-2008 23:41 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

Just in support of that view ... all most of these changed befit the higher level

expedition mobs, higher levels already have killed easier enemies
races change - level 50+
arcana gain - level 50+
'act two' - level 50+
test on polish server - most higher levels play there too.

01-15-2008 23:44 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
DarkOne
Lord

it wouldn't be any problem if it does benefit the higher players, as they are getting bored. But it is a problem as it does not! support the lower players as well. ( and i'm not sure if i will benefit and i'm close to lvl 50 )

created by Dontmess
01-15-2008 23:53 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

My concerns are similar, im only lv 44, 6 levels away and its already harder for me to do anything.

I still havent got my white dragon badge due to some bad luck and this patch will make it harder for me, and for anybody else who doesnt have it.

This wont be such a problem for the lower clans as they dont have the level to expedition/kill dragon, but for those ~35 + this will make it harder to get the sudden exp boost players used to.

01-15-2008 23:57 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Gendibal
Viking

Personally I'll benefit because I'm over level 50, but it is going to cause a greater imbalance between low and high level players, and this is what needs to be looked at. The game isn't going to survive unless the lower level players are supported as well as the top 20-50

01-15-2008 23:59 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

quote:
Originally posted by draculaisemo
My concerns are similar, im only lv 44, 6 levels away and its already harder for me to do anything.

I still havent got my white dragon badge due to some bad luck and this patch will make it harder for me, and for anybody else who doesnt have it.

This wont be such a problem for the lower clans as they dont have the level to expedition/kill dragon, but for those ~35 + this will make it harder to get the sudden exp boost players used to.

i cant see them changing white or black dragons
but maybe phoenix and hydra ???
and i doubt they will change by much ???

01-16-2008 02:36 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Elisabeth
Lord

Szeszej are you blind? Don't you see that adding something to not working system don't change anything?

You add Legendary shit items but players can't use old equip.

Instead of adding this crappy patch you should open your eyes start to learn english and listen to player suggestion.

This patch will change nothing in this game. If you can't think don't make game like this.
01-16-2008 09:36 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Lis, thats a little unfair ...... Szeszej does listen to player suggestions and represents them to the development team - which is where the real problem lies.

The development team are of a mind that anything that works on the Polish test server will automatically work for all servers ..... and while this may be true to a certain small extent, the multinational market wants something different to the Polish local market. They have resisted changing the game because they want all servers to be more or less the same, but refuse to listen to the concerns or ideas coming out of Underworld ..... hell, they refuse to even have the common decency to answer questions directed at them by name.

Just so they know what the question was, in case they miss it first time:

quote:
Originally posted by Gendibal
When are the dev team actually going to start listening to players on Underworld and treating them with the same sort of priority as they give to the Polish server inhabitants? And thats a question I would like SushiMaker or Konrad to answer ...... without trying to dodge the issue.

But what we really need in the server if we are to stand even the remotest chance of keeping the game going is for some of the players to display a little control in themselves ..... The reason people at the top are getting bored is because it has all been about gaining power regardless of how it's done recently, everything from Super Clans to having the rules adapted to the benefit of high level players (something that hasn't been helped by the dev team in recent patches, which seem mostly to have been aimed at the top players and clans primarily). It needs to move on to being the competitive game which it should have been in the first place, with daily battles for position going on as well as being able to actually conduct wars where both sides have a chance.

If the development team won't change the Underworld game in response to ideas, then the only other way is for us to change it for them ..... and then TELL them how it works, because they don't have a clue about Underwold and haven't had for a very long time.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 01-16-2008 10:20.

01-16-2008 10:17 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Unfortunately test won't be conducted on UK as you need much bigger population of high lvl players to really test anything.

I've made a change in the races part of the first post.

Some additional information:

The act I and act II vampires will still coexist in the same city. Attacks, sieges and expeditions together are allowed.
To each zone some new tasks will be added.
You'll gain xp faster in A2 (and level requirements won't be lowered)

Bte, thanks Liz, I'll consider your advice Cool

01-16-2008 11:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

Szeszej, it's just a small suggestion, but if you wanna really help the lower levels without also helping the higher levels for once, perhaps you could suggest lowering the difficulty level of White Dragons in this patch also.

Most higher level players will get little or no xp points from these monsters (myself included, so this is not a selfish plea), but they are certainly the best way of accelerating the development of mid level players.

I seem to remember that when the 10 extra White Drakes were introduced in one of the previous patches, they all seemed to have in or around 80 perception, making them much harder to slay for the aforementioned mid level players. If you lowered the perception of these ten creatures to around the 60 mark, it would be a much more achievable target for up and coming players.

What's more, I always find the most satisfaction in this game from successful expeditions, as I am sure most people do. With lower level clans able to slay White Drakes on a more regular basis, this will not only give them satisfaction, but also, at the very least, the illusion of being able to catch up with the higher level players...though I think we all know that this is just not possible as the game stands (except for the increasing number of idle accounts, which act as benchmarks in the standings)

01-16-2008 12:06 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

But at the same time their agility was lowered.

01-16-2008 12:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

In fairness, no mid level player can beat a White Dragon with melee weapons. Their best bet is with sniper rifles. A sniper set is relatively cheap and easy to come by making it possible for most mid level players to beat Whiteys. I'm not saying hand it to them on a plate, but you need only look through the rankings for White Dragon Badges to see that very few outside the Top 50-100 have them.

01-16-2008 12:22 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

All too true Evil, even with the smaller ones their defence is too high for most .... including some of the higher level players.

01-16-2008 13:47 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH