Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.1 14 Votes - Average Rating: 5.64
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As for quests difficulty, the level of easy one will be the level of far quest of act 1, but will the limit be raised, because it would really be better if we could get to 90% for easy quest of act 2 (since it is a lot harder to be at 80% everywhere where as having a few a maxed is quite common)
05-19-2008 13:12 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: Patch 1.1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej

TC= mindcontrols enemies' agents, during siege/expedition fights with XX% of buildings bonuses, cost 100bp (max 1 lvl)

id like to know how this is gonna work in expoditions please?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 05-29-2008 16:07.

05-29-2008 16:06 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you get 100 HP from bodyguard agency and similar and you can do 10% in arcana you will get +10% HP fpr the expedition.

05-30-2008 09:48 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

cheers
i asked mini in live chat and he didnt know so i posted it here
then after posting he worked out wat it is
ne ideas how itd work then
i see it working like Blood of Life where it increases with level and so on
05-30-2008 10:45 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

A small bit of new info: legendary items will be tradable Smile

06-03-2008 23:03 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

SOUND! I suppose they will be worth like 4x the normal amount though Wink

06-04-2008 16:16 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Thanks for the update, but Question

Can anyone bid on the items, or do you have to be in the second act/level 50?

06-04-2008 17:27 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo

since interaction between the acts is possible then I would assume that yes, but you never know.

06-04-2008 20:01 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

One would assume alot of things in Underworld, and be sorely mistaken Diablo Tongue

Hence I would if possible, like a few more details from Szeszej

If anyone could buy them, imo it would very much benefit the higher levels/those with outstanding questing equipment as they would be the only ones to find them, then sell them for outrageous amounts to the rest of the game

06-04-2008 21:09 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Szeszej
Administrator

You'll have to be in 2nd act to bid the item.

06-04-2008 21:35 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Thankyou for clearing that up Smile

06-04-2008 21:39 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Jimferatu

images/avatars/avatar-115.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: V13 & BoS

Any news on the beta testing of this patch?

Any problems that may delay it even more or can we expect a release in the next couple of weeks?

06-10-2008 16:39 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

As soon as I have any news they'll be posted right here

06-11-2008 23:00 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

has it been implemented in the polish severs ?
07-21-2008 22:30 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Right. I have finally slugged my way through all of this, though it be interesting, I am as an absorber really niggled by this... unless I missed a page... do we know what this new arcana is for absorber's, additional Expo arcana, but what does it do?

Please clear this up for me Szeszej

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 01:01 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

RE: Patch 1.1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
NEW RACES
In the second act your char will be able to grow in power and aquire new arcana, but you'll have to find out how to do it. Smile
Arcana
BM= +1 attack, cost 200bp (max 1 lvl)
TC= mindcontrols enemies' agents, during siege/expedition fights with XX% of buildings bonuses, cost 100bp (max 1 lvl)
Absorber= additional expedition arcana.
Cultist= Searing blood, the enemy is damaged for 10/arcana lvl, cost 15bp/lvl
Or else you'll be able to change your race into:
Cursed one= vampire race which originates from Carpatian Mountains. It is said that the creator of it was Vlad Drakos, croatian reeve who wanted to hide his repulsive appearance by burying himself far away from people where he was changed by one of the elder vampires. All of his descendants take after his strange mutations which change them into hideous beasts.
Nighthunter - 1 perception/20bp
Deathbreath - +7 dmg when HP<35%, cost 40bp/lvl
Horror - both sides have 0 reputation and 0 charisma during the fight. Cost 80 bp. You are immune to the Punishment effect. (max 1 lvl)

damn i wish i had chosen BM now as im 2h melee and this new arcana would be much better for me than the new cultist one

there should be an option for all current players to change there race when this patch comes out

i chose cultist cos i prefer agility to str/toughness but now it looks like i should have gone the other way

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

07-22-2008 01:25 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Cultist gets a raw deal. It's the only one not getting something to help in Expos... I think I should've gone for B< too... another attack with guns Tongue

But i still wanna know what this new arcana is for absorbers!

Also, anyone else get this for 2H melee... the chance to hit is multiplied by 1.25... so does this mean that the -10 on the 2H sword would become -12.5 on the legendary 2H sword? Ect.

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 01:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-12-2008
Clan: BLP !

Cultists gets an uber bonus in sieges where ppl dont have such big hp. It will be a 100% sure 300 dmg each round...will be devastating in sieges
07-22-2008 09:26 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

@Zizu
Are you sure that the damage is done each round, i thought it was just a one time damage effect....

If you are right then cultists are indeed given a powerfull weapon in sieges, no more powerfull than an extra attack though(beastmaster)

07-22-2008 09:56 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yes I can see that. But I think that the beastmasters ability in battle will be terrifyingly powerful with that extra attack... is it per weapon because if so then 2 good light thunderfists of hitting become even more lethal!

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 11:18 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Yes I can see that. But I think that the beastmasters ability in battle will be terrifyingly powerful with that extra attack... is it per weapon because if so then 2 good light thunderfists of hitting become even more lethal!

Yes, it'll be 1 extra attack per weapon. Beastmasters will fail miserably against absorbers though, as we have a huge advantage. (Absorb arcana Wink )

quote:
BM= +1 attack, cost 200bp (max 1 lvl)

So Absorbers can just click 'absorb arcana' on, and gain extra attacks. The arcana patch is where we really shine, as we can just pinch everyone elses arcana Big Grin
07-22-2008 11:23 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Raxis
Set Abominae

I honestly hadn't thought opf that... BLOODY HELL... I'll get two more guns attacks... jesus christ, we're gonna rend people apart... WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! I'll be using absorb from then on then.

ANyway Liamb do you have any clue as to what the new arcana for expos is (Please be pinch expo monster special attacks, please be pinch expo monster special attacks Tongue )

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 11:41 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Lol. minibob performs special attack Fireball and Phoenix takes 300 damage Tongue

I actually have no idea, but i cant wait to annoy everyone by stealing their brand new arcanas Big Grin
07-22-2008 11:47 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Raxis
Set Abominae

Nop one will use them then :S that's the problem.

I'm not sure what I think of the new race, because it sorta forces you to become them if you aren't melee

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 11:55 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Zizu
Cultists gets an uber bonus in sieges where ppl dont have such big hp. It will be a 100% sure 300 dmg each round...will be devastating in sieges

i would probably do more than that with an extra attack with a 2h mace especially at level 50

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

07-22-2008 21:04 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis

I'm not sure what I think of the new race, because it sorta forces you to become them if you aren't melee

lets hypothetically say im a absorber who uses guns
if i change to new race i can be even better with guns than i am now
if i stay absorber and get attacked by a beastmaster with extra attack for example or in a seige with one then ive got an extra attack with my legendary scorpios or ak 47 or anything really

quote:
Originally posted by Zizu

far more use in a expo really to stop angry turkeys before they get to that stage

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 07-23-2008 10:29.

07-23-2008 10:28 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Jimferatu

images/avatars/avatar-115.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: V13 & BoS

7 months on... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....And we still don't have this patch!

This thread started in January for gods sake - When are we going to see the new patch????

07-24-2008 13:28 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

AND I still wanna see what this new Arcana is!

Your imperfection.
07-24-2008 17:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

Admitedly testing began 5 Wks after the 1st post. Then any editing/programing from the tests to be changed then the changes tested, may take a while.

quote:
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
07-24-2008 20:44 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

The tests have began on 3 of the Polish realms on the 1st of August. When it is tested there it'll be implemented on the other servers. Please have patience Smile

Soon more info will be added to BW wiki.

08-02-2008 01:10 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Great and can we meanwhile finally get the expedition timer reset synchronized with server time?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-03-2008 00:07 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

We'll try to do something about it

08-03-2008 00:10 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Good, it is about time. Thx

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-03-2008 00:13 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Indeed Mortis it is time.

Your imperfection.
08-03-2008 00:48 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

hey can someone explain what the legendary ranged weapons special effect is? does it mean that it will times my current critical chance(which is 39% atm) by 5 or what?

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-03-2008 11:59 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

just so every one now the act 2 info has been added to bw wiki now, and one thing that the cultists where asking about is that the arcane seering blood appears to happen every round
08-03-2008 17:30 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
diablo

It does. I've seen it on Polish expos.

08-03-2008 17:34 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

is all this new arcana stuff being added into jewellery sets
or are they only going to be available for selected race ???

08-03-2008 18:45 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

I believe its selected race only. Somewhere it mentioned "cannot be replicated by jewellry"

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-03-2008 20:06 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Aidensixx
[quote]Originally posted by Raxis

lets hypothetically say im a absorber who uses guns
if i change to new race i can be even better with guns than i am now
if i stay absorber and get attacked by a beastmaster with extra attack for example or in a seige with one then ive got an extra attack with my legendary scorpios or ak 47 or anything really

I'm afraid you're most wrong Aidensixx

This is taken from the BW-Wiki:

Beast Lord
Shadow of the Beast - you gain an additional attack with every melee weapon.

maximum 1 level.
Cost - 225 bp

Only if you are an absorber using a Melee weapon, will you absorb the extra attack.

Also found this:

Absorber
Power of Blood - increases luck and the chance for critical hit.

effect: +2 luck, +0,75% chance for critical hit / 1 level.
Cost - 25 bp / level

Now was I the only that heard tell of "additional expedition arcana for absorbers"?

What the hell is luck going to do in an expo?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 08-28-2008 06:29.

08-28-2008 06:26 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH