Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.1 14 Votes - Average Rating: 5.64
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they should give it to us if they are translated
however if do them all at the same time then the seveer would only have to go down once
but if they give it to us now it would be nice sort of a thing for the severs crashing
09-15-2008 13:39 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

question about act II questing...will the times be the same as act 1?

i.e...
act 1:
Easy: 5mins
Normal: 10mins
Difficult: 30 mins

Act II:
Normal: 5mins
Difficult: 10mins
Ledgendary: 30mins

and of course shortening Smile

09-15-2008 19:57 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Its in the tutourial:

http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=The_II_Act

09-15-2008 20:08 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

ahh, so will stay the same Smile thanks dooz Smile
i shall have to actully read it all... another time Tongue

09-15-2008 20:13 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

OK - enough bloody discussion!

There are too many people talking about leaving & giving up, and being bored, & losing interest, & a load more bullshit, and quite frankly I can't blame them. So I am stamping my feet & throwing all my toys out of the pram.

Szeszej, when are we gonna get the bloody patch?!?

I've been playing on the polish server for about a month, and some of the small patches they have on there are brilliant. Why haven't we even got those???

You just released one today that puts the server time in the top right of every game page - very useful - why don't we have that?

Also on the Throne Hall it tells you how many attacks your weapons do next to the damage amount - very neat idea - WHY don't we have that?

And, on the equipment pop-ups, if you are an absorber it shows the amount the items requirements are decreased by in brackets - Fricking brilliant idea! - WHY DON'T WE HAVE THAT???

Answers on a post-card? Er, because you can't be arsed to implement it on our server, may be?

So, if you're not gonna give us the simple, easy, player-friendly stuff, then at least give us the big, game-enhancing one you've been promising us since fricking Christmas! PLEASE.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
09-15-2008 21:04 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

The trick is Cthulhu, to give up all hope in the Devs and Bloodwars in general, then when we get a new timer or something minor added, you wet yourself with excitement Smile

09-15-2008 23:21 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Cthulu is right... I dont wanna join the polish server because I'll cry when i come back to Underworld and realise how bare it is

Your imperfection.
09-16-2008 00:44 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

i've just had a read on the tutorial for act 2 and it says this about ranged.

ranged - damage increased by 15%, increased chace to hit by x 1.30, chance for critical strike decreased by 45%. can some 1 tell me why ranged weapons r getting screw'd over so much when they r all ready at such a major disadvantage compared to all other weapons on the game. as a ranged user i am extremely annoyed at this and it makes the point of using a ranged weapon even worse off then it is now. sort it out development team

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by icecold: 09-16-2008 01:43.

09-16-2008 01:42 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

SO it has changed from the critical strike *5.... Devs what is wrong with you! No offence, crit strike *5 was a little powerful... but no other weapons have had a critical reduction... on the contrary the one weapon you could unbalance further was given 35% critical on top of a chance to hit, which it didnt need excpet against 1H melee

Your imperfection.
09-16-2008 02:03 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

yeah as well as it works with a tattoo that gives massive crit chance as it is . and the requirements to use ranged is still going to b higher then the other weapons but u need both agility and perception to actually hit people and now on top of that u take away our crit chance. do u dev's not like to keep the game balanced or do u just not like the fact of having people use ranged weapons at all Evil

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by icecold: 09-16-2008 02:15.

09-16-2008 02:06 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Thing that is really unfair is ranged is the only one with a deficit... I am sorry devs but you really are making them useless... no offence newly annointed greatest Demonlord Icecold Big Grin ... you have a slight advantage in usage, with your requirement lowering tattoo... you may as well reach level 70 and use the normal Xbow of reaction :S

If you even listen devs you will realise that all this talk of unbalancing the game is absolute rubbish... you already have unbalanced it

Your imperfection.
09-16-2008 02:12 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

i know raxis. but i was hoping i'd b able to use the legendary heavy cross bow of reaction but now it seams pointless if i lose all the crit on it. i might as well just stick to using my non legend heavy cross bow of reaction when i'm lvl100 lol

09-16-2008 02:18 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Not rreally... If you are an absorber... Dmeonlord too and level 70 in act II you may be able to use it... I calcualte about 50% requirements off.

But yeh... this is stupid... and I bet they wont change it again... I would propose drop the 45% loss... and leave it like that... or add another attack

Your imperfection.
09-16-2008 02:21 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

that sounds good but i'd rather have them drop the 45% and have the crit as 5* like they said it would b to start with as that would keep it even and i know people will complain that ranged have such a high crit damage but when u don't get any major damage from the tattoos or extra crit or agility or perception and the fact that u have to find items that give both agility and percep to b able to use ur ranged weapon properly then i say it's a fair trade of and it will at least keep the game more balanced but we know the devs will not listen so will just have to moan for the sake of moaning at least for now

09-16-2008 02:30 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I think it's better with the chance to hit... it will probably be for smacking epo mobs one or two Big Grin THat'll be the advantage....

I think either way it needs to lose the 45% critical...

*5 crit would make shuriken lethal when they hit Big Grin

Your imperfection.
09-16-2008 02:37 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

not more so then any other weapon but u still need to get them to hit though so it's still an even chance. i mean how would a ranged user b able to defeat any 1 with out the crit chance, especially a sniper with 3 shots possible even 4 with a xxx of speed and the 100 ignore factor that goes with a sniper rifle and the high crit chance thats just on the sniper rifle as it is. it stinks

09-16-2008 02:41 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I agree there... but what I proposed was simply drop the crit loss.... twould be better to have added damage and chance to hit... without the critical loss

Your imperfection.
09-16-2008 02:53 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

i suppose if we must but u know they won't listen to us any way

09-16-2008 02:55 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yeh I know... it happens.... problem was I actually thought in terms of expos that *5 crit wasnt enough... I mean look at 2H weapons.... +25% crit AND *1.2 chance to hit

I have it...

Ranged: +20% damage, *1.3 chance to hit, *2 (Or 3) critical chance

Your imperfection.
09-16-2008 03:04 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

thats good i like that but it need to b 3* or better as the crit damage is *3 for the normal ranged weapons

09-16-2008 03:09 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Not critical damage... it was critical chance *5 for ranged weapons before... I'm suggesting critical chance *2/3.... think about it... say you had a t30% critical chance... then that'd allow you to get up to 60 if *2 or even 85 (Due to limit) with *3

Your imperfection.
09-16-2008 03:24 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

yeah thats the damage not the crit chance. if it was crit chance then they would have put it in as a percentage not as a multiple

09-16-2008 03:32 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Fraid not mate

quote:
Ranged - critical strike chance *5

See... quoted from the first page

Your imperfection.
09-16-2008 03:34 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

trust me it is as this is from the tutorial

Critical strike deals additional damage

melee weapons 1h *2
melee weapons 2h *4
firearms 1h *1.5
firearms 2h *2
ranged weapons 2h *3

09-16-2008 03:37 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I am definately right.

ranged would keep their *3 critical damage BUT

quote:
Basic crit chance is 5% as far as I know. Multiply it by 5 and you'll get 25% crit chance on shuriken of vengeance

The chance for a critical would be multiplied by 5... read it

Ranged - critical strike chance *5

Chance not damage... that was what ranged wouldve had

Your imperfection.
09-16-2008 03:42 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

i guess i'll have to agree to disagree on that 1, but it would b nice if a dev could give us the actuall answer to the question and also a reply to why the ranged weapons r losing there crit chance in the 1st place

09-16-2008 03:52 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

Basic crit chance is 1% ( very sure about that ) so if you multiply it by 5 horray you get 5% ... Anyway ranged users changed to reaction instead of vengeance suffix ... they also change from shurikan to crossbows therefore the - to crit chance might have a reason

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
09-16-2008 07:11 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

yeah but even so if they were going to say the crit chance is increased they would say it the same as the others not have it as a multiple which is what is used when they talk about damage. but thats not the main thing i'm on about. what i want to know is why the promised us one thing which was good and have decided to give us a completely different thing which is cr*p instead and not even informing us of the actual change on here. (can't remember if they did or not)

09-16-2008 07:31 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu

He said in the later of September it is only the 16th, wait this month out first; then you can start complaining.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-16-2008 07:40 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

i ment about the actual change to what ranged was going to get to what we r going to get now. I WANT ANSWERS TO WHY RANGED IS GETTING THE ""^%£$^!"£ TREATMENT instead of bieng kept even with the other weapons

09-16-2008 07:43 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
quote:

He said in the later of September it is only the 16th, wait this month out first; then you can start complaining.

It had better be well before the end of the month
hell it had better be before the end of the week
all we do is wait
im tired of waiting
im borrrrrrrrrrrrrred :/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 09-16-2008 08:55.

09-16-2008 08:54 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah. tell me about it.. now its pure boredom.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-16-2008 12:30 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

I would feel more boredom if I wasn't working towards the requirements for Act II :S So I can only imagine how you higher levels would feel.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-16-2008 15:53 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Just irritated and left behind.

Any answer from the side of (non-)devs?

09-16-2008 17:46 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
I would feel more boredom if I wasn't working towards the requirements for Act II :S So I can only imagine how you higher levels would feel.

I'll be a bit bored once I get third hit. I guess I can do my pilgramges so with some blood I can have a 4th hit in defense. After that, sky is the limit I guess. I'll be set pretty much.
I guess we'll see at the end of September. if it's not out by then I forsee a lot of people leaving.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-16-2008 17:55 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
icecold
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by icecold
i've just had a read on the tutorial for act 2 and it says this about ranged.

ranged - damage increased by 15%, increased chace to hit by x 1.30, chance for critical strike decreased by 45%. can some 1 tell me why ranged weapons r getting screw'd over so much when they r all ready at such a major disadvantage compared to all other weapons on the game. as a ranged user i am extremely annoyed at this and it makes the point of using a ranged weapon even worse off then it is now. sort it out development team

Where's the answers DEV TEAM

09-16-2008 19:48 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:

There are too many people talking about leaving & giving up, and being bored, & losing interest, & a load more bullshit, and quite frankly I can't blame them. So I am stamping my feet & throwing all my toys out of the pram.

I've been playing on the polish server for about a month, and some of the small patches they have on there are brilliant. Why haven't we even got those???

You just released one today that puts the server time in the top right of every game page - very useful - why don't we have that?

Also on the Throne Hall it tells you how many attacks your weapons do next to the damage amount - very neat idea - WHY don't we have that?

And, on the equipment pop-ups, if you are an absorber it shows the amount the items requirements are decreased by in brackets - Fricking brilliant idea! - WHY DON'T WE HAVE THAT???

Frown you got a point C... and were not even in the second act to see the "glories" of that Frown does take the royal piss how far ahead of us they are, there on patch 1.1.0.5 and were on 1.0.3.0 Frown the patch clearly works fine, if the patch dont work then why the hell are you/they or who ever STILL giveing them new patch's... why aint we got the 1 we want, all we want is patch 1.1, but i guess poland is far more important to you than us Mad and you clearly dont care that you will lose more and more players the longer you ignore us....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-16-2008 20:53.

09-16-2008 20:51 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
[quote]Originally posted by Cthulhu

those kinda thing exists.. wow.. i nvr knew that.. the one i only know is u have to wait decades to get patch 1.1 or something..

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 09-18-2008 07:21.

09-16-2008 21:53 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

makes me wish i could understand polish tbh but as i dont ill just have to wait .... still

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

09-17-2008 16:42 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I know how you feel

Your imperfection.
09-18-2008 00:54 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH