Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.1 14 Votes - Average Rating: 5.64
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
The trick is Cthulhu, to give up all hope in the Devs and Bloodwars in general, then when we get a new timer or something minor added, you wet yourself with excitement Smile

I still stand by what I said

09-18-2008 01:07 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Agreed.

Devs I think it's time you listened.... we've been told that it is ready... well when is it implementing then!

Your imperfection.
09-18-2008 01:14 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Agreed.

Devs I think it's time you listened.... we've been told that it is ready... well when is it implementing then!

In the later half of September. It has only been 2 days...

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-18-2008 07:47 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

We've been told that the translation is ready. We still need to wait until the tests on polish servers finish...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-18-2008 10:07 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

maybe they will learn from this time and not to get peoples hopes up.... many times
next big patch they better not be playing the builders game again

you think it will take 4 months for the next patch
then tell us 6 months so then if there are delays you have a buffer
and if patch arrives earlier than 6 months we will all be happier and it makes the devs look more professional Tongue

Say NO to builders quotes on patches !!!!

09-18-2008 10:54 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Nothing they do now can make them look like professionals. This whole situation is ridiculous. I'm usually not the one that complains, but this is too much. No answer from the ''development'' team, they treat us like a pile of shit. Communication level is on zero, all the posts made by devs are one or two lines excusess. We don't want excuses, we want some proper answers.
Soon they will hear the f-word from a lot of players...
Is it that hard to make one post? Or to keep the promises you do? (see BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008)
This is a paid service, not a kindergarden joke. Do what you promise or refund us.

LEARN SOME MANNERS AND PROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOUR!

Well done! Now you lost all the respet you ever had and players lost all the hope that was there. Congratulations.

PS: I still think you are too afraid to post.

09-18-2008 11:39 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Please nice moderators -- Moria (R2) and Underword (UK) servers are simmilar.. Exactly the same but one diffrence is only language. Sice beginning of patch 1.1 on R2 was 1 majnor change concerning R2. Other changes was concerning Necropolia R1 and R3.

So please stop teling us...

quote:
Evangelion
We've been told that the translation is ready. We still need to wait until the tests on polish servers finish...

Just make something ..
09-18-2008 13:28 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Well it's hard for them to make it on time as they are working on 3 games at the same time, so it really don't surprising me..
Devs, you better work on one to make it good instead of producing 3 poorly supported games.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-18-2008 14:47 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
diablo

Tbh, I don't care how many games they do. I don't even care whether it is surprising or not that it takes ages to get one damn patch.
What I care about is the fact that other realms have 1.1 patch and we don't. Plus, nobody bothers to say anything. Just promises and nothing.

If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen.

09-18-2008 14:57 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

are we the only server without the patch ???
do french have it already ???

09-18-2008 15:12 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Mortis
Emperor

French dont have it.

09-18-2008 15:23 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

this is just complete and utter bull.

the patch works ffs.
if it didnt we would here about it from the ppl who play on polish server.

it was promised to be here by july jesus christ ye under-estimated that time frame your only a month and a half late like...........

like most ppl have said if they told us from the start that it would take 2-3 months for the patch then fine but tellin us it will be here in july and then holding it back till when???? end of september?? early next month??? who knows that really pisses me off and a load others too.

Devs ye really dont know how to run a buisness do ye??????

a post from Konrad/sushi anyone would be appreciated.stop relying on szeszej to take all the flak while ye cower away in hiding!
09-18-2008 15:29 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-12-2008
Clan: BLP !

yeah the patch working on pl with some bugs, like missing stones, missing lvl stats, new thc arcana working bugged and taking hp from its users transfering to the opponent, devs are professionals and dont want to give up a bugged shit to ya. Pl Moria1 is said to be a beta-test server. While players from PL Moria2 dont have the patch too, and they calmly wait knowing some bugs needs to be fixed first.
09-18-2008 16:27 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

that is good to know
you should be an admin Smile

09-18-2008 17:11 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Zizu
Double Ace

wouldnt be a good admin xD im not so polite to be an mod xD but anyway just wait. We will get the patch when they will be sure its free of bugs.
09-18-2008 18:09 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Like people wearing a Good Shotgun and a Good Crystal Mace of Bloodsucker lol Wink

quote:

09-18-2008 18:11 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

in the mean time can a DEV still answer the rest of the questions. specifically those relating to the legendary weapons and my question about ranged

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
09-18-2008 18:12 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Right they run three games... well then that's their problem isn't it, just because they run three games doens't mean they can slack off! No excuses now.... I pay, as do most others, and that in itself means that I demand a certain servie from my providers.... I don't see Runescape ever falling behind, and that is a far more complicated game.... and the fact is Jagex run far more games, so get your acts together now

rant over.... whats for tea?

Your imperfection.
09-19-2008 00:48 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diablo

Zizu, I admire your faith in the devs. The only thing they proved here is that they are not capable of dealing with anything, not even to provide us with information. Since I saw you on the forum you were much more helpful than any of the admins. You provided us with info they didn't.
Is the patch still bugged? Nobody told us!

In my opinion and from what I've read here on the board the devs are INCOMPETENT. They failed in many ways to fulfill our needs and more than that they DON'T even bother to speak with us. Ignorance seems to be their most usefull and used weapons. Szeszej was online but didn't post here. Why? Lack of info? I doubt it as you, Zizu, proved that to be a lie.

There are so many of us that love this game so much. If the devs would win our hearts then we would smash anyone who would oppose them, without mercy. But since they don't seem to care we can as well just delete this whole forum as it became meaningless.

Thanks again.

By the way, where is your apology or refund? or just a simple explanation of what is going on?!

EDIT: just some typos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 09-19-2008 04:34.

09-19-2008 04:32 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

my faith comes from that the BW team are 7 ppls, and those 7 ppls runs 3 games when just the bloodwars got 7 polish servers, 1 uk and 1 french. All of those servers has around 17k-18k pop. Meaning we got 1 dev on 23k ppls. Again as i saw bloodwars i one of the most complicted game among the browser mmorpgs. And its a hard job to deal with such croud, while the patch didnt solve all the problems and did some bugs. nd forum mods are just normal ppls, the only cash theire get is free premium for the time theyre mods. Nothing else, so we can almost say theyre volunteers.
About that apologies or refunds, i think the devs are now concerned about removing the bugs, and when theyll deal with it the apologies for late will come. ya know, on pl Moria1 we were told about the patch somewhere in february and recived the first patch somewhere in july xD
09-19-2008 09:33 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Zizu
nd forum mods are just normal ppls, the only cash theire get is free premium for the time theyre mods. Nothing else, so we can almost say theyre volunteers.

To be honest, I don't have any profits from being a mod. I'm paying for my premium and that's the way it should be because I volunteered for this position. I'm a mod to keep the board tidy, I don't want any premium for it Smile

Btw. I said that they are still removing major bugs and you still kept asking about it.

And Zizu is right, the Dev Team has enormous amounts of work to do with all the games and servers (although he made one mistake, the french have two servers). Have patience, they really aren't that bad Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-19-2008 10:11 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
diablo

Their communication level is way too poor. A message explaining whats going on and what and WHEN will be done would be appreciated. It is essential.
Ok Zizu, fair point, but Underworld is left behind.
I'm not asking from the devs to answer every 'suggestion' thread on the board, just a few of the major threads concerning the game development.
What was the point of roadmap June-July if it was not meant to be for us?!
quote:
pl Moria1 we were told about the patch somewhere in february and recived the first patch somewhere in july
Looks to me like a sign of incompetence as well. If you can't do it then don't promise it.

If I accidentally offended any mod then my apologies, they're doing their job well.

Why do I even bother arguing, some people just never listen...

09-19-2008 10:27 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
Szeszej was online but didn't post here.

I think he doesn't want to be the bullet ridden messenger. However they really need to step up the game now.

Your imperfection.
09-20-2008 01:07 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Zizu
on pl Moria1 we were told about the patch somewhere in february and recived the first patch somewhere in july xD

we were also told around the same time
look at when this thread was started
and we are still waiting :/

09-20-2008 02:28 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

your right azz Frown this thead was started age's ago Crying and they keep telling us... well they tell szegezej to tell us thats its almost done ect ect...
i.e
quote:
I can confirm this news and I'd like to add that the texts available for now are 100% translatated so when the tests finish you'll get 1.1 patch at the same time Smile

the patch clearly works fine, if it didnt the poliand wouldent be on 1.1.0.5 would they???... so were the hell is it????

09-20-2008 02:50 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Geez.... I am really getting annoyed at the lack of commitment to paying players... to make up for it restore our 21 days text premium for £1.50 Big Grin

Before I was mildly agitated, now I am getting rather vexed with this game.... Poland has gone beyond patch 1.1

Your imperfection.
09-20-2008 03:02 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

welll basicly yeah, there adding to more and more... but then again there in patch 1.1 still... they on a expansion pack 1.1.05 if you like.. i dunno how to explain it more than that :/
anyways ...we better be getting all the new stuff they have when 1.1 gets here..

09-20-2008 03:29 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

If it gets here and sisnt a distant dream that wont appear until polish have 4K points average

Your imperfection.
09-20-2008 03:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

lol thats a lil extreme... but it feels so true Frown .. just not quite 4k points Tongue maybe 2k...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-20-2008 06:09.

09-20-2008 06:08 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
quote:
I can confirm this news and I'd like to add that the texts available for now are 100% translatated so when the tests finish you'll get 1.1 patch at the same time Smile

the patch clearly works fine, if it didnt the poliand wouldent be on 1.1.0.5 would they???... so were the hell is it????

Well if you consider that they have to fix every server it's difficult to collect problems, edit them and etc..

quote:

09-20-2008 07:57 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

May I ask why the new feature with group fights for PoH was removed from the list?

Has the idea been abandoned?

If so, I would appreciate if you would let us know Smile

10-05-2008 01:31 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Our plans for the next 2 months:

June 2008
- Expeditions patch
- fights between groups of players to gain honour (more details soon)
- possibility to sacrifice honour points and people in order for the expedition monsters to return to their locations (all the people on the server have to ability to chip in Wink after a certain amount is reached one random mobs is reborn and the cost of rebirth is increased. The system resets on the first day of each month and also all mobs respawn then)

Minor improvements:
- Added MIN button in arcana
- mrking players who can't join an expedition (lack of people, honour etc.)
- Moving to the next not read message (also when deleting/saving the current one)
- quests and attacks timer in the title of the page in web browsers
- shorter auctions - junk

- The end of the servers move to more efficient ones.
- Impementation of new premium panel
- SMS payment from most of the countries in the world

July 2008
- Patch 1.1

i dont think it was part of 1.1 arty, its on BW Team Roadmap: June-July 2008 Smile

EDIT: actully... that hole thing is 1.1 looking at it... wtf??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 10-05-2008 01:42.

10-05-2008 01:38 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Ok

So it was supposed to come BEFORE 1.1 Frown

10-05-2008 01:42 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Knightroad
Viking

yeah Frown
i think there takeing credit for things we call "PoH siege's" Tongue

10-05-2008 01:44 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Either way some news from the devs would be appreciated Smile

10-05-2008 01:49 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Good call guys.

DEVS can we have some feedback on this please - you clearly stated that it would happen; is it still going to or can we go back to not getting our hopes up???

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
10-05-2008 13:48 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

yeah i agree the "fights between groups of players to gain poh" was one of the more anticipated patches....i was looking forward to this more than the act2 patch been honest...

it would be nice to hear if its still goin ahead
10-05-2008 14:38 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Same here, I was looking forward to seeing what that was about. would take a great deal of organization I think but would be well worth it.
I'm still not in act 2 (because of pilgramages and wolf task) so something like that would make the game interesting for those not in the act.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 10-05-2008 21:00.

10-05-2008 16:20 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Knightroad
Viking

i was looking foward to "poh siege's" to, but if it seems to good to be true then it 100% is Tongue lol
i was hopeing they would make pheonix's not so crazy, im sure i read somewere that there was going to change to pheonix's... but as always they make them even worse as u cant even dodge there special attacks now Frown another good job well done *claps and makes seal noises* Roll Eyes lol...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 10-05-2008 16:29.

10-05-2008 16:28 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

quote:
We'll try to do something about it

Hey Szeszej, two months passed and nothing changed, so will you do something about it or not?

10-16-2008 10:03 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH