Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » legendary Perfect Heavy Crowbar » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page legendary Perfect Heavy Crowbar
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shogun

images/avatars/avatar-527.gif

Registration Date: 06-12-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: A.v.E

legendary Perfect Heavy Crowbar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Perfect Heavy Crowbar
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 95 - 136
Effects: Chance to hit -11, chance for critical hit +25 %, weapon damage +41
Requirements: LEVEL: 30 (31), STRENGTH: 25 (26), Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 8 500 Lgo

I am not melee user so I am not fully sure on price on this puppy...
thanks to all who help...

09-14-2009 04:24 Shogun is offline Search for Posts by Shogun Add Shogun to your Buddy List
Raistlin

Registration Date: 03-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as for me junk Wink

09-14-2009 09:00 Raistlin is offline Search for Posts by Raistlin Add Raistlin to your Buddy List
Shogun

images/avatars/avatar-527.gif

Registration Date: 06-12-2009
Clan: A.v.E

Thread Starter Thread Started by Shogun
RE: legendary Perfect Heavy Crowbar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

had a feeling that might have been the case....
no +agil. just nice damage and decent +crit %.

any more to confirm or disagree?

09-14-2009 09:26 Shogun is offline Search for Posts by Shogun Add Shogun to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Clan: ShameleSS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Chance to hit -11 and none + to agility. I think its useless

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
09-14-2009 14:59 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

2k max

09-14-2009 16:56 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Smurf

Registration Date: 02-21-2009
Clan: FnV

Well ... You can get that ... Vengeful Set ... Tiger's Set ... And own me if you are lucky enough with critical hits ... So ... This is a nice weapon that can own almost every gunner Smile You just have to know how to use it ... However ... It is junk :>

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Smurf: 09-14-2009 18:18.

09-14-2009 18:18 Smurf is offline Search for Posts by Smurf Add Smurf to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » legendary Perfect Heavy Crowbar

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH