Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » New Crazy Idea » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Crazy Idea
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS & AOD

New Crazy Idea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What about A2 Tattoos?

Does anyone think this might be a good idea?

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

09-15-2009 14:04 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about no more ideas?

Tattoos work in Act2 as well and your suggestion was discussed MANY times already.

09-15-2009 20:16 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

images/avatars/avatar-567.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: OMFG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
How about no more ideas?

Tattoos work in Act2 as well and your suggestion was discussed MANY times already.

im afraid i'm with diablo on this, the tats already work, there is no need for change, and dont just jump on the bandwagon

09-15-2009 21:57 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » New Crazy Idea

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH