Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » New option - Advertising link (creating vassal) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page New option - Advertising link (creating vassal)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

New option - Advertising link (creating vassal) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear players,

we proudly place in your disposal system of links, so called 'bites'.
Your individual link may be found in Throne Hall.

Link works in three ways:

- every day first 20 people who click on your link will pay you a tribute of 1000 Lgo.

- every time a person bit by you reaches 10 level, you'll get 500l of blood

- And the most important: when your vassal extends premium account you'll get additional days depending on ordered option:
- 21/35 days premium adds1 day gratis
- 45 days premium adds 2 days gratis
- 90 days premium adds 4 days gratis
- 180 days premium adds as much as 9 days

And now why is that:
our purpose is to avoid situations that iccured in other games with sustem of 'bites' where players with changeable IP are able to 'pump' resources and experience
Extra days of premium are a reward for inviting active players contribute to development of the game.

We wish you good hunt,

BW Team

03-12-2007 23:36 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Storm

images/avatars/avatar-35.jpg

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great idea! I've allready started biting others in all my forums! Just a pity the group of friends i got to join the other day didnt delay a few days so I could bite 'em Big Grin

Edit: just had my first bite, and I only added the link about 20 minutes ago

Every light will cast a shadow, but not all shadows are borne from light...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Storm: 03-13-2007 12:54.

03-13-2007 10:38 Storm is offline Search for Posts by Storm Add Storm to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Storm
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes this is a great idea, i've seen it done in other games with a 'click for a unit' scenario. Very good for growth and advertising.

Sadly i haven't gotten bitten yet, because i have no fwends Crying *goes off to bite himself*

03-14-2007 06:14 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
Solmyr

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

this is a great idea
I'm have two vassals

Solmyr

03-14-2007 14:47 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » New option - Advertising link (creating vassal)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH