Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Prank Calls » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Prank Calls
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Prank Calls Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone enjoy doing them?

Well you are in luck Smile

(Censored by Evangelion) (UK number for those wandering)

Do what you want with it Wink lol

He is a real twat, so deserves it Tongue

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

01-16-2008 22:38 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I censored the number because it's not nice to give away someone's phone number without him knowing about it, no matter how much you hate him.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-17-2008 19:08 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Prank calls are something kids do...

01-17-2008 22:53 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: The Source

Which, unfortunately, is exaclty what has been happening to Scy. I can understand his frustration and while Evan is right to censor the number, it's a pity Scy's number cannot be censored for this annoying twat in the same way...

01-18-2008 03:16 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Ahhh, well maybe it's different there but where I live if it's a problem you can block the other persons number from calling through the phone company.

01-18-2008 04:40 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by L12

How do you do that? Block the number? Also they call with 'Witheld' numbers too... :/

(any body know any really big forums where i can post the number then?)

01-18-2008 17:09 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

(Censored by Evangelion) Tongue Try here Tongue I didn't tell you....

01-18-2008 20:37 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

That's still rude... I censored the url.

If you want to block the number you should call your phone service provider. They should be able to block that number.

And be careful with giving away that number because it is forbidden by the law and someone can sew you for that.

01-18-2008 21:15 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Sidneykidney

images/avatars/avatar-141.gif

Registration Date: 01-10-2008

Has this thread run its course? Can it be closed yet?

01-18-2008 21:40 Sidneykidney is offline Search for Posts by Sidneykidney Add Sidneykidney to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

I'll close it when Scyanide will have the number blocked. By that time more questions can be asked.

01-18-2008 21:43 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

just wondering, how come no ones been punished yet?
this to me seems like bullying on a huge scale, and if the number had not been cencored, evangeljon could be experiancing hell, depending on what people call 'pranks'
01-19-2008 20:34 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Well, that wasn't my number. I don't know the owner but it's really mean to give away someone's phone number.

And about punishment, I know L12/Scyanide (I'm not sure how should I call him Tongue ) a bit and I know hat he respects the game/board rules and it wasn't on purpose. Of course if he would break the rules again and again then he would get a warning.

01-19-2008 23:23 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

oh ok i was just a bit worried tat it could lead to blackmail and soeoe being terrorised
01-19-2008 23:31 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Sidneykidney

images/avatars/avatar-141.gif

Registration Date: 01-10-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
And about punishment, I know L12/Scyanide (I'm not sure how should I call him Tongue ) a bit and I know hat he respects the game/board rules and it wasn't on purpose. Of course if he would break the rules again and again then he would get a warning.

Sorry just for my benefit, i'm not sure what 'wasn't on purpose'. Do you mean he didnt mean to post someone elses number on the board? Is it against a rule, and if so are you saying he didnt mean to break the rules? I am confused....

01-19-2008 23:43 Sidneykidney is offline Search for Posts by Sidneykidney Add Sidneykidney to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

He didn't break the rules on purpose. Some people break rules just to break them. Here L12 seemed to be frustrated by the owner of the number and posted it here just to take revenge on him.

01-19-2008 23:45 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
L12
Triple Ace

Thanks Eval, yeah I (Scyanide if you please, i just cant be bothered to make a new Forum user) am not trying to break the forum rules merely trying to get this guy back, he has been pretty damn offencive. To the point of it no longer being a meer prank/joke.

01-20-2008 02:04 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

If he's threatening you then you should call the police. Having his phone number can be very useful Smile

01-20-2008 02:15 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

what are the ages of these people or is that to personal a question?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-20-2008 02:19 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Hey Scy, my sister was getting prank calls for a while, the sort where the guy/girl just hangs on the line & doesn't say nothing - her initial reaction was to buy a whistle & blow it as hard she could down the line - haha, must of burst the git's ears. Evil
Anyway, more seriously, she then got the number blocked through operator services. But that was in the days before withheld numbers... still they must be able to do something.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-20-2008 11:23 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

The calss are not threatening, they are just offencive nad bloody annoying, they have been calling me at 3 AM and things... As for age they are in College with me, they are just basicly ritch, spoilt, shallow, self centred jerks. Who are still immature enough to find pathetic things such as prank calls funny, its like the stuff ten year olds do!
Hmm, well they are generally withholding their numbers now, but i have 2 of them and i can proberbly get the others of mates, and getting blocked is not the point (though i may do it) as i know they are doing this to other people too.

01-20-2008 11:51 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

if there in your college go and stand on their head..... violence is never the answer tho remember that

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-20-2008 13:01 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

This thread's gone too far, I'm closing it

01-20-2008 13:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Prank Calls

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH