Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Absorber Demon lord Tattoo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Absorber Demon lord Tattoo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

Absorber Demon lord Tattoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im an Absorber with the Demonlord tattoo set .
what Items should I be looking out for ?
It needs to be High armour value so I can upgrade my tattoos.

09-18-2009 13:24 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Try using:
Helmet of precognition(later helpful bandana of precognition will be nice)
vest of death sower(later light vest of death sower will be nice)
shorts of scout(later elvish trousers of sun or light shorts of scout will be nice)
these should give you nice total and necessary defence

EDIT@down: dude, that's his character: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=58359 he won't be able to use your stuff for a year Tongue

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 09-18-2009 13:54.

09-18-2009 13:50 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: Absorber Demon lord Tattoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have no idea about what level you are, so my suggestions might be a little over the top.

Headgear - Perfect Bandanna of caution(+1), defense 27, 20 perception - good damage
Armor - Light/flexible Vest of death sover, damage, critical chance and agility
Pants - Perfect+1 kilt or shorts for the defense and in case of kilt real good damage
jewelry - Hawk's set, since you are both absorber and demon lord you will probably not need th strength from titanium set. Hawk's give good perception, and really helps on the damage

/edit1:
in my opinion demon lord is one of the most difficult tattoos to build, i doubt you will be able to use your tattoo benefits until you reach level 70+. But I'd love to be proven wrong at that statement Tongue

09-18-2009 13:52 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

RE: Absorber Demon lord Tattoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
/edit1:
in my opinion demon lord is one of the most difficult tattoos to build, i doubt you will be able to use your tattoo benefits until you reach level 70+. But I'd love to be proven wrong at that statement Tongue

Good Helmet of Precognition (+1) CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: 25
Effects: chance to hit with all weapons +8, PERCEPTION +19, chance to hit with melee weapons -40
Requirements: LEVEL: 50, STRENGTH: 49
Selling price: 48 750 Lgo
Value: Nanites 224, Mana 780

Good Vest of the Death Sower (+1) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 41
Effects: AGILITY +16, TOUGHNESS -4, all weapons damage +15, defence +15
Requirements: LEVEL: 56, STRENGTH: 63, AGILITY: 54, TOUGHNESS: 25
Selling price: 93 900 Lgo
Value: Nanites 331, Mana 1213

Good Shorts of the Scout (+2) CLOSE

Pants
Defence: 25
Effects: AGILITY +25, defence +15
Requirements: LEVEL: 42, STRENGTH: 47, AGILITY: 24
Selling price: 81 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 383, Mana 1164

if you have 2 rings of youth, and demonlord+absorbers easiness it's definitely possible Wink

quote:
IGN: Atomos

09-18-2009 14:16 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

Thread Starter Thread Started by mortanius
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im level 62
Does anyone have a hunters cape of death sower at perfect +1 or higher ?
and if so does the armour defence go above 40 as that would give better bonuses than vest or other heavy armours.
And some hints on merging one would be helpful too.
Thanks in advance

DK

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 12-28-2009 15:36.

09-18-2009 14:46 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Absorber Demon lord Tattoo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH