Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » New text and drive advert » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New text and drive advert
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

New text and drive advert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new advert that i saw

warning abit graphical :p so if u have a veryy wek stomach i dont think u should watch

people tell me what u think will it scare people nt to text and drive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtEO0QXGntQ

09-18-2009 23:27 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: New text and drive advert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Stop them, txting + driving lol, they probs won't bring mobile in car anymore

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
09-18-2009 23:37 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

omg you shouldn't have anything to do with a phone while driving, or mp3 players nothing, you should be concentrating, even if the person using them doesn't have an accident it could lead to other people having one because of what they have done :S
stupid if you ask me, and if that doesn't stop them then they are just stupid

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

09-18-2009 23:41 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by 4thtimelucky
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol made me shiver when i first saw it in college

ahhaha i had ago at the bus driver for texting whiledriving when he stopped to pick some passengers up i think he lost a few fares alost his job i think well he deserves it i know i put a complaint in :p

09-18-2009 23:43 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

images/avatars/avatar-567.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: OMFG

i lol'ed xD

09-18-2009 23:45 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

i've seen it. It's not so much thee crash as the slow motion force of it, you can actually see roughly what would happen.

Nobody should text OR phone and drive.

MP3 players, CD's ect. Should be left to the passenger to change... OR left on shuffle/playthrough

Your imperfection.
09-19-2009 02:05 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

textings worst than phoning you'd be seriosly retarded t do it but i cant imagine driving without my tuneski's but i dont really change the songs much i jus let them play through
09-19-2009 02:29 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Phoning is bad when people hop numbers you know what I mean, where someone phones one, then phones another ect.

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 09-19-2009 02:31.

09-19-2009 02:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

yeah phonings pretty bad but i still think texting is worst cuz it takes so much more concentration
09-19-2009 02:38 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Would depend on the call. If it's say a business call then your mind oculd be so focused on that, with texting it's more about the fact you're taking your eyes and hands of the road

Your imperfection.
09-19-2009 02:41 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

what if its a business text =P
09-19-2009 02:51 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Eating, texting, talking on phone etc is all bad when driving yet morons worldwide continue to do it anyway. Just like driving after drinking. Doesn't take a genius to know it's dangerous yet it still happens. It's one thing if you want to endanger your own life but putting other people at risk is just plain wrong.

I once saw a woman who was parked in a parking lot, get in her car while talking on phone and then upon starting her car promptly crashed into another parked car.

I hope they continue with the harsh commercials and maybe they will do something to trigger some common sense into people.

09-19-2009 03:20 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yeah Hespera I've see nthat too.

I dunno about in Canada or America, but over in the UK it's illegal.

I must admit, and not being sexist, it does tend to be women who do it on their phones

However men do tend to eat, or smoke whilst driving, more than women.

Obviously this is just what I've seen

Your imperfection.
09-19-2009 03:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by 4thtimelucky

I know am glad these adverts are coming out also a phone call to some people takes more concentration as i can text without looking or using little concentration but it depends on the person and men have more bad habits while driving i know that lol and women say we cart multitask lol

and hespera i know people need to be really scared cause alot of peole still do it just cz they get lucky and nothing happens bet i someone who crashed into them while textin the would have something to sayy i would be prettyy peed off if it appened to me

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 09-19-2009 13:27.

09-19-2009 13:26 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i ike to eat and dink in the car but in my defence it doesnt take nearly as much cencentration as talking on the phone does
09-19-2009 18:46 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » New text and drive advert

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH