Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Junk auction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Junk auction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Junk auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wondering why the bids on junk are green like the items when they are going to end in 15 minutes?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-17-2008 15:38 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they are yellow, they have max price which someone can bid, when this heppend they are yellow and u know that u can bid it highter Smile

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
01-17-2008 16:02 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When you reach the max price, you can't bid more.

01-17-2008 18:18 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mortis

Ok, thx for info. Didn't know it as I am not buying it.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-17-2008 18:19 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: L.O.D

i had trouble with that as well i went to bid for some lol and couldnt bid because of the maximum price lol

L.O.D
03-10-2008 04:32 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Junk auction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH