Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Halo: ODST » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Halo: ODST
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Big Grin Halo: ODST Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, its released in the UK tomorrow.

Who's gonna be getting it? I am for sure......going to the shop tonight at midnight for it =P (i'm a halo geek hehe)

I know this game is gonna kick ass, just as every previous halo game has done. Except halo wars.

This is the new firefight mode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1rO7ToDsEI

I havent looked at that or any videos that tell/show you around the game because I wanna find out for myself =D

If you do get it and fancy a game later on this morning add me on live: Bl00dtrocuted

But please leave a message here with who you are and what your gamertag is. I won't accept people who don't do this.

Ciao!

09-21-2009 18:00 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Endbriners

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol that looks like so much fun too bad my xbox broke but the guy playin that is a complete n00b he's bein shot in the back and doesnt even notice and left a carbine on the ground he should be ashamed for leaving that carbine there cuz it like the greatest weopon ever
09-21-2009 18:13 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't think i'll be online tonight if my internet connection doesnt improve.......i hate where i live.

09-21-2009 18:48 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Unfortunately, i'm not getting it as soon as i hoped, i'm saving up my money so i can get another xbox for myself (the COD:MW2 limited edition one, it comes with everything i need, and spares Tongue )

BUT, i will get it at some point, as per usual, it'll be WAY after everyone has stopped playing it T_T

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
09-21-2009 20:25 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor

i'm playing it right now =D

first death was vs a hunter.......it uppercutted me. ow!

brilliant game though.

EDIT: the time is now 05:53am played it for four hours and completely love it! firefight is awesome! i shall post pics tomorrow/today of what my first (and probably my longest) firefight results were Smile they're impressive =P

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 09-22-2009 05:55.

09-22-2009 01:46 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Nevermind, my brother is gonna buy the game next week if possible, he wants the Halo ODST + Control pack XD If he gets that (and if there's still co-op online) then i'll be raeping you online in firefight next week (i know, firefight you don't fight each other, you fight NPCs, i've played something similar on Combatarms)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
09-22-2009 10:09 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Bhelliom666
unregistered
RE: Halo: ODST Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

f***ing wicked game also the sound track rocks
10-11-2009 17:39
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Halo: ODST

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH