Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What language you can speak ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What language you can speak ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chrupencjusz

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

What language you can speak ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can speak english, german, polish, and some french Big Grin

03-13-2007 15:17 Chrupencjusz is offline Search for Posts by Chrupencjusz Add Chrupencjusz to your Buddy List
Storm

images/avatars/avatar-35.jpg

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

english just, apart from GCSE level french thats it. I picked up a polish dictionary and phrasebook recently. Wink

Every light will cast a shadow, but not all shadows are borne from light...
03-13-2007 15:30 Storm is offline Search for Posts by Storm Add Storm to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Storm
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some English + Polish Pleased

sorry for my english xD
03-13-2007 15:52 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Creed Diskenth

images/avatars/avatar-24.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

French,english and dutch

03-13-2007 17:54 Creed Diskenth is offline Search for Posts by Creed Diskenth Add Creed Diskenth to your Buddy List
Aine_Scathach

images/avatars/avatar-25.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

English, Polish, German and a little Latin, Norwegian and Spanish Smile

Your neck my knife

In dark Abyss I await you...

HEARTBROKEN Frown
03-13-2007 19:39 Aine_Scathach is offline Search for Posts by Aine_Scathach Add Aine_Scathach to your Buddy List
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

English, and i have a great understanding of Hopi Indian. I'm a bit dubious on the pronunciation though, having never heard it spoken before!

03-14-2007 06:48 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
MikiOne

images/avatars/avatar-7.jpg

english (not well Frown ) and a little bit polish Wink

Make blow job not war !
>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<
03-14-2007 07:33 MikiOne is offline Search for Posts by MikiOne Add MikiOne to your Buddy List
Rienna

Registration Date: 03-23-2007

english, some french (I had like... er.... 7 years of lessons...) and a tiny bit of spanish.

03-23-2007 06:07 Rienna is offline Homepage of Rienna Search for Posts by Rienna Add Rienna to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rienna
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

In crowded places i sometimes pretend i can speak mexican....

03-24-2007 06:28 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Polish, English, and very poor: french, german, spanish Wink

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
03-24-2007 09:38 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Rienna

Registration Date: 03-23-2007

quote:
Originally posted by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

*snickers*

mexican, eh?..... so... out of curiousity... is that spanish or are you talking with a mexican accent?... both are amusing... I think the latter would be more so...

03-25-2007 00:00 Rienna is offline Homepage of Rienna Search for Posts by Rienna Add Rienna to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rienna
DarKHearTeD

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

English.
03-25-2007 00:06 DarKHearTeD is offline Search for Posts by DarKHearTeD Add DarKHearTeD to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

English, Polish, German, French Smile

03-25-2007 07:35 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Solmyr

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

PoliSh , English and some Italian

Solmyr

03-25-2007 19:41 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
Pan_Ciemnosci

polish, english

Nick: Devil
03-27-2007 10:55 Pan_Ciemnosci is offline Search for Posts by Pan_Ciemnosci Add Pan_Ciemnosci to your Buddy List
.:Frolik::PL:.

images/avatars/avatar-43.jpg

Registration Date: 03-07-2007

Spanish, German, English ( not good Big Grin ) and Polish

NICK : Frolik

The best weapon on UK !!

.:Sorry for my English:.
03-27-2007 15:01 .:Frolik::PL:. is offline Search for Posts by .:Frolik::PL:. Add .:Frolik::PL:. to your Buddy List
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

quote:
Originally posted by Rienna
quote:
Originally posted by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

*snickers*

mexican, eh?..... so... out of curiousity... is that spanish or are you talking with a mexican accent?... both are amusing... I think the latter would be more so...

Yes, it's just mumbo jumbo but with a mexican accent Big Grin

03-29-2007 05:22 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
volrod

images/avatars/avatar-21.jpeg

polish. english, german but not to much, a little french and niderlandTongue

04-03-2007 08:07 volrod is offline Search for Posts by volrod Add volrod to your Buddy List
Carloz

images/avatars/avatar-18.gif

Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Konoha

Polish, English and a little bit French (especialy in shops where no one can uderstand me :>)

04-04-2007 12:52 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
danielamm

images/avatars/avatar-998.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Frogz

Xd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmmm
Portuguese, English and a bit bit bit spanish.

For all the good time =)
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=6653

10-24-2007 20:41 danielamm is offline Homepage of danielamm Search for Posts by danielamm Add danielamm to your Buddy List Add danielamm to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of danielamm: dmm51795845 YIM Account Name of danielamm: danielam_br View the MSN Profile for danielamm
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

English, Frech and very bad Spanish.

10-24-2007 22:13 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
PapacyOFEvil

images/avatars/avatar-102.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2007
Clan: COTU

RE: What language you can speak ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

English and enough German and French for Directions, ordering food and beer asking the time and names.

To be honest for the brits that about all you will get, with the Americans and us English is the business language of the world so we tend not to learn anythin else.

Its only the English who will be in another country and be heard to moan about the "Bloody Foriegners".... and moan that no sells fish or chips, or tea.

Still I am really fluennt in Management Bulls@@t, you know the stuff in business papers and reports and appraisals where if 10 words can replace one, each longer than the other and at some point contradict each other, then do it..but not all the time Smile

If no one understands and it doesn't work they can't blame you...."It was in the paper...."

waffle, waffle, waffle waffle

Oh yeah for most Brits speaking another lnguage is adding "o" or "io" to the ends of words and shouting in a slow voice.... example

Hey....Manuel(everyone is Manuel on any continent), two pinto's of beerio por pa vour (por pa vour is used on all continents)

To get the bill you wave your hand in a flapping motion and shout BILLO Gracias

We are not good abroad its a little embarassing Smile

This week I am mostly being Ambushed Shocked

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by PapacyOFEvil: 10-24-2007 22:42.

10-24-2007 22:38 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

LOL, PapacyOfEvil said everything I've seen so far (I live in UK - they think all the foreigners are French or Polish).

I speak Slovak, Czech, German, English and a Polish (not a lot)

10-25-2007 12:11 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

english, some polish, some german and a very small amount of japanese

10-25-2007 13:23 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What language you can speak ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH