Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Blah.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Blah....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pat

Registration Date: 11-28-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NOYDB

Blah.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If there is anything more disgusting in this world than Tesco " value " tea bags then I would like to know what the UN is going to do about it . Now that is about as off topic as you can get , the gauntlet has been laid .
01-18-2008 03:41 Pat is offline Search for Posts by Pat Add Pat to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, I agree that not all Tesco 'value' lines are good, but you don't have to buy them if you don't like them. Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-18-2008 08:52 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The WORST is sainsbrys basic larger.... it is horrible! lol

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

01-18-2008 18:45 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

TESCOS LAGER IS BAD.....
2% ffs id be drinking it all day and not even feel slightly pissed

tesco chocolate ownsBig Grin 24p per bar its awesome

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-18-2008 22:00 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Censored... I didn't give you a warning this time, but next time be careful while using offensive language.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-18-2008 22:08 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

ok sorry ill keep it in mind

quote:

Smile

01-18-2008 22:15 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Tesco's cheapest box of red wine - £7 for 2ltrs - it tastes like some already drank it, absorbed all the alcohol content & spat it back up again... I warn thee - do not get sucked into the cheap price of it.

Bleaaagh. Mad

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 01-18-2008 22:51.

01-18-2008 22:48 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

too true.... the posh white wine is nice though..... posh = £15+ per bottle...... still tastes like its been strained through an nomads jock strap... lol

quote:

Smile

01-19-2008 01:51 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Blah....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH