Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Perfect Platinum Chain of Easiness » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Platinum Chain of Easiness
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gipsownik

images/avatars/avatar-670.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2009
Clan: Camarilla

Perfect Platinum Chain of Easiness Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Platinum Chain of Easiness
Amulet
Effects: CHARISMA -1, REPUTATION +6, APPEARANCE +14, stat requirements lowered by +30 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 87, APPEARANCE: 15
Selling price: 59 500 Lgo
09-23-2009 16:14 Gipsownik is offline Search for Posts by Gipsownik Add Gipsownik to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This lvl is killing Tongue

unfortunately for now its worth few K. With 2x g. rings u can wear it from 61 lvl.

Later is will be amazing expensive. But i dont know when Smile

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
09-23-2009 16:18 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Kamikaze

images/avatars/avatar-952.jpg

Registration Date: 03-11-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: .F.n.V.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Platinum Chain of Easiness - 300k.... later Big Grin

09-23-2009 16:21 Kamikaze is offline Search for Posts by Kamikaze Add Kamikaze to your Buddy List
Kizame

images/avatars/avatar-363.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2009
Clan: [DASH]

population on this serwer is small :/ so only few people will can waer it 61 lvl with 2x g ring of easynes is big on polish serwer 200k here ... i don't know maybe 100k Roll Eyes

I'm Polish so don't be mad about my English Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kizame: 09-27-2009 08:53.

09-27-2009 08:52 Kizame is offline Search for Posts by Kizame Add Kizame to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

150k or more later.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-27-2009 10:42 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Perfect Platinum Chain of Easiness

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH