Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Necropolis » BloodWarsManiacks » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BloodWarsManiacks
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BBL

Registration Date: 05-27-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: KHORNE

BloodWarsManiacks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BWM what is it mean?

U don`t know but u want to know it ;> ??

BWM it mean Blood Wars Maniacks... You think that is Incorrect... yes, it is... but this is clan which was made by polish players who have big experience... this is a special accent which made ous and ours members special person - better players

We have some useful items. Luck and some kind of sets. Do you want to know which kind of sets?? it'`s simple join to us Wink

We're protect u from your enemy - we have alliances with 4 clans

Who are we looking for? Some active players which have also useful items or only active players Tongue

My invitation will be simple....

Get your items and come into ours best BW world ^^

IGN:BlackBloodLady
09-24-2009 20:50 BBL is offline Search for Posts by BBL Add BBL to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Necropolis » BloodWarsManiacks

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH