Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Cruel Knife of Suicide » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cruel Knife of Suicide
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Big Grin Cruel Knife of Suicide Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cruel Knife of Suicide (+5) 2 10 / 0 / 0 / 1 / 1 2008-01-20
04:01:05

Big Grin Bet contest on who guesses the final price:

my Suggestion 3205 BS

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DarkOne: 01-19-2008 09:36.

01-19-2008 09:34 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I bid the 1BS before that hoping people would miss it Tongue but i got out bid Frown i guess 3 SS 4 MS = 2100BS

01-19-2008 09:51 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
DarkOne
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DarkOne
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i Bid you out ^^ though i consider my bid just fun ....

created by Dontmess
01-19-2008 09:54 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

i say 2500

01-19-2008 09:56 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: EoD

i think that final would be something like 3k, but we will see, happy bidding

PS. and for sure this knife wasnt made from shining knife of blood ;-)

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 01-19-2008 12:43.

01-19-2008 10:05 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by Zauborin
PS. and for sure this knife wasnt made from shining knife of blood ;-)

lol I'm really curious who bought this item now. It has certainly been the talk of the boards for the last few days! Who are you, mystery buyer?! Tongue

01-19-2008 12:30 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ill do a clan message to the clan that i am in (BC) if anybody knows when it was auctioned?

EDIT: Aaahhh, i found it. Doing clan message now Tongue

01-19-2008 12:37 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Shining Knife of Blood (+3) 14 0 / 0 / 10 / 4 / 2 2008-01-15 16:06:18

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-19-2008 12:38 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

I know who brought the knife Wink

And i think more than 2.5K for the Crule of Suicide, would be EXTREEMLY unlikely.

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

01-19-2008 12:56 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Any hints then, seeing as we (Evil and I) are on the edge of our seats?

01-19-2008 12:59 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

Come on, dish the dirt!! Or is there lawyer-client confidentiality in force... Wink

Edit: lol Hell, I almost fell off my seat there Scillage...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Evil-Eoin: 01-19-2008 13:02.

01-19-2008 13:00 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Sidneykidney

images/avatars/avatar-141.gif

Registration Date: 01-10-2008

It was my shining knife of blood (+3). My first auction too. I didnt realize it was 'talk of the boards' as Eoin said. And I *think* I know both who won it and who he was bidding against.... Pleased

01-19-2008 15:12 Sidneykidney is offline Search for Posts by Sidneykidney Add Sidneykidney to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

you cant say that and not tell us who it was its just mean

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-19-2008 15:28 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

Tee hee hee, I've just seen it mentioned in about five separate threads now, so talk of the boards may be a slight exaggeration Wink I know it was your item Sid (and incidentally, congrats on such a superb haul of stones) and I know Cesarz had a bid of 4ss topped, but the real curiosity is who won the knife...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Evil-Eoin: 01-19-2008 16:47.

01-19-2008 16:46 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

I think i hav an idea who it is too hush hush

01-19-2008 17:24 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Sidneykidney

images/avatars/avatar-141.gif

Registration Date: 01-10-2008

Confirmed Cesarz was the original intended buyer as seen in other threads- his original offer was 2SS and he went up to 4SS but was outbid. As to who... my lips are sealed. Pleased

ie. I dunno Confused

01-19-2008 20:40 Sidneykidney is offline Search for Posts by Sidneykidney Add Sidneykidney to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Clan: EoD

Cruel Knife of Suicide (+5) 5 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 3 2008-01-20
04:01:05

only 3 ss? maybe time wasnt good enought for u? Smile

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
01-20-2008 04:02 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DarkOne

i'm suprised aswell...

created by Dontmess
01-20-2008 11:21 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Cruel Knife of Suicide

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH