Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Overseer... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Overseer...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artmar

images/avatars/avatar-26.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Overseer... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's high time you did something about being an overseer. It gives such a wide range of options...

Personally I was thinkin' about some kind of automatic tribute from every resident of relevant sector... Like 10% of resources gained (excluding mana and nanites), so it would be worth fighting for square, whose owner is overseer in good sector...
03-13-2007 16:48 Artmar is offline Search for Posts by Artmar Add Artmar to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good idea Smile

maybe admins will find time for this Tongue

sorry for my english xD
03-13-2007 16:56 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Administration currently works on auctions (it'll allow trade and therefore interraction between players will be better) and overseers are less important matter unfortunately.

03-13-2007 16:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Storm

images/avatars/avatar-35.jpg

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

isnt 10% a bit much though? put everyone together, and you'd have LOADS of resource. And everyone would want to attack you to take it and take your position, lol.

Every light will cast a shadow, but not all shadows are borne from light...
03-13-2007 18:24 Storm is offline Search for Posts by Storm Add Storm to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Storm
SushiMaker
Administrator

Higher zones have:

- better exp for making quests
- slightly better drop rates
- new kinds of buildings allowing You to have much more HP during attack/defence

Thank You.
03-13-2007 19:05 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Artmar

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artmar

quote:
Higher zones have:

- better exp for making quests
- slightly better drop rates
- new kinds of buildings allowing You to have much more HP during attack/defence

Sushi, I'm not complaining about that, becouse these bonuses really make going to the higher zone worth it... I've only given idea for the overseer status...

quote:
isnt 10% a bit much though? put everyone together, and you'd have LOADS of resource. And everyone would want to attack you to take it and take your position, lol.

10% would be alot if you were overseer of 12 active players. In this case you would have been atacked all the time... But if you were overseer of common sector...
03-13-2007 21:29 Artmar is offline Search for Posts by Artmar Add Artmar to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

The general idea is v. good but I don?t know how could you find out which sector is better to be "harvest".

All in all we do plan to develop this option in the future though I don?t think it will happen to fast, unless of course if we hear or think of something that would be a breaking point for the game we will try to introduce it.

At the moment such features for us are:

- trade (auctions)
- clan events (hunting an ancient beasts)

of course this list is always open so feel free to give a new ideas, as this game is made by players (about 50% of the changes listed in the change log derived from them), we just pick the ones that will make the difference and can be implemented.

Thank You.
03-14-2007 00:03 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

I prefer trade first Big Grin Overseer later Pleased

03-14-2007 06:12 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
Artmar

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artmar

Yep, I agree - trade is far more important.

quote:
The general idea is v. good but I don?t know how could you find out which sector is better to be "harvest".

Well... when you see that players in sector are gettting stronger... Big Grin
03-14-2007 17:18 Artmar is offline Search for Posts by Artmar Add Artmar to your Buddy List
KingdomOfHeaven

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

I think it is gd idea for the future

06-08-2007 22:52 KingdomOfHeaven is offline Search for Posts by KingdomOfHeaven Add KingdomOfHeaven to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Overseer...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH