Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Type of server » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Type of server
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Shocked Type of server Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How many different types of servers is there is there only two or more

underworld - as auction
necro - As trade no stone or auction and tattoos

if any one knows if theres any more what the difference between the other ones if there is any

can any body tell me please

09-25-2009 21:38 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Type of server Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there is only 2 server types

underworld/moria

necro

thats it

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
09-25-2009 22:49 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by 4thtimelucky
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok Thanks thread can be closed

09-25-2009 22:51 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BK / .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

atm 4 types of servers

- old necro (only one such server - polish r1) without ranged weapon, without some of items from new necros, 1 phase of siege = 12h, 2 phase of siege from 10minutes to ~6h, no block for z3 in clan (u can have got even 40z3 in clan)

- new necro u know

- underworld (polish Moria) u know too

- necro with auction mode (polish r7) - auctions like on underworld type, but trading with PoP, no normal trade, rest same as new necro

and if some1 is interested:

- necro hardcore server Tongue (polish rCool - same as new necro, but... everything is allowed (only swearing and trying to buy items for real money is not Tongue ), u can have got there even 15chars, but for every char u need to pay premium Tongue when premium acc ends, char is 'banned' till u pay for premium again Tongue

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

09-25-2009 23:47 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

- necro hardcore server (polish r - same as new necro, but... everything is allowed (only swearing and trying to buy items for real money is not ), u can have got there even 15chars, but for every char u need to pay premium when premium acc ends, char is 'banned' till u pay for premium again

Do u reckon the bloodwars team could bring this into the uk server or if not could someone give me a referal link for the game

please

09-25-2009 23:50 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

http://r8.bloodwars.interia.pl/r.php?

here u have Wink normal 3 free premium days, for next u need to pay if u want to play Tongue

and i think that there won't be such type of server on uk for long time Tongue

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

09-25-2009 23:56 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

okii i am trying to play now bit of a pain is ass when u onli know english Tongue

09-25-2009 23:59 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

It's not that hard to work out what each button is for, it's the exact same as before XD

And necro hardcore? I hope that don't come to UK, you HAVE to pay to play it? But your allowed as many accounts as you want. Seems stupid IMO.

Although underworld hardcore... that's one i'd play Tongue

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 09-26-2009 00:11.

09-26-2009 00:11 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Yes i know however i lack one thing and thats concentration lol Tongue which then i get frustrated so i have gave up lol

and i know i'd pay too however if any other moria server came to uk i would play that Smile

09-26-2009 00:23 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

wow my bad i taught only 2 types......

hmm necro hardcore looks fun actually.

i might try it out

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
09-26-2009 01:11 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Necro hardcore is only for players who like to waste money and use cheap ways of advancing, like pushing and multiaccounts Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-26-2009 01:46 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
and i know i'd pay too however if any other moria server came to uk i would play that

I know. I've given up on Necro UK... so boring

But yeah I'd assumed there were only two server types. I never distinguished hardcore from normal

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 09-26-2009 02:32.

09-26-2009 02:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Necro hardcore is only for players who like to waste money and use cheap ways of advancing, like pushing and multiaccounts Wink

necro hardcore is evan "the warning machine" gelion's worst nightmare Wink

09-26-2009 02:42 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Endbriners

omg necro hardcore sounds very very fun and evil i very much loike to play it
09-27-2009 20:46 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Type of server

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH