Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Confused?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Confused??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.H

Question Confused?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ambushed someone and got this in my second round

=== ROUND 2 ===
GrimTale strikes critically with Shuriken of Long Range (+3), malekith takes 136 damage.

Critical damage of ranged is damage x 3

But 136 isn't divisable by 3. So how did i manage to do that amount of damage without having my normal damage as 45.33333???

01-20-2008 16:56 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Normal dmg was 41.
Critic 41*3=123
First hit 123+10%*123=135,3
In total ~136.
Everything is ok.

01-20-2008 18:07 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.H

Thread Starter Thread Started by GrimTale
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah thanks, Wondered how i did that lol.
Thread can be closed now

01-21-2008 19:20 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Confused??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH