Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » uber-knives? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page uber-knives?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Question uber-knives? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has anyone got, or ever come across any throwing knives with a pre / suffix?

Do they exist?

Or are they so rare & hoarded that not no-one ever lets them see the light of night?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-21-2008 20:53 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

RE: uber-knives? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

of perfection
of long range
of precision
of vengeance

01-21-2008 21:01 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ranged weapon dont have prefix Smile guns dont have prefix and sufix Smile

ranged sufix :

dryad
fire rate
long range
perfection
precision
reaction
vengeance
wolf

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
01-21-2008 21:36 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Superb - my quest for a set of any of those little fellas is still worth while. Thanks very much for the info... my guesses is they don't come up for auction that often. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-21-2008 22:28 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Long Range is quite common on auctions. Dryad and Reaction has ridiculous requirements and Vengeance is superexpensive.

01-22-2008 22:45 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Firetouch

Registration Date: 09-15-2007
Clan: BloodWych

Does anybody know what "fire rate" does as i've never seen it on the auctions?

01-23-2008 10:27 Firetouch is offline Search for Posts by Firetouch Add Firetouch to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

I can remember it gets an extra attack on something like 'Good + 1' or something, don't know the exact level but it is above +3.

01-23-2008 16:27 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » uber-knives?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH