Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Wt...... :/ :/ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Wt...... :/ :/
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lady

Registration Date: 04-11-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Wt...... :/ :/ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

around 15:16 serv time server was offline or something becouse i cant do log in to my account... after that i get ban :/

Your account has been temporarily banned.

Account will be unbanned automatically in 1 hour(s)

Reason for ban: [Other] Anti-bot II System

Great ... i have expo so what about it ?! ;/

You won auction? Send offer in game!
10-01-2009 15:22 Lady is offline Search for Posts by Lady Add Lady to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is an automated system that banned you. It happens when people refresh too much or click too often (way too often) in a small time frame. Sometimes it happens even without it Frown
I understand your frustration but there is nothing that can be done Frown

10-01-2009 16:38 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Wt...... :/ :/

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH