Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » me,myself and i » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page me,myself and i
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mech

Registration Date: 01-21-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: UDW

me,myself and i Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

basically i have currently got my favourite weapons(guns).
i have semi automatic sniper rifle
desert eagle(+3)
uzi(+5)times 2.

i am unsure what to do.....i have (with bonuses) agility 39, perception 34 so i m ok for a lvl 27(i think) i need advice as to what to do next.

p.s i am going to upgrade my atomatic sniper rifle to (+1) when i get intel up.

01-22-2008 16:52 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

save your stones semi sniper is not a good weapon

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-22-2008 17:22 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
mech

Thread Starter Thread Started by mech
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it is the best 2h gun i can use at my lvls and i like the fact it can whack through defense Smile

01-22-2008 19:25 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Yes but later you would regret upgrading it as there are way better weapons than this one.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-22-2008 19:42 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
mech

what weapon would you suggest i use?if my semi is useless.

01-22-2008 20:08 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

Hunting Rifle
sniper rifle
Ak-47
if you use guns

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-22-2008 20:58 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
mech

ok thankyou. thanks to your advice i'll start with hunting rifle as i have seen how good they are. thankyou.

are there any semi-easy obtainable armour sets which are good for an offensive gunner with hunting rifle?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mech: 01-23-2008 18:56.

01-23-2008 18:50 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

sheperd is easier to get than precognition but precognition is far better.
in short sheperd and sun are all there is and they normally skyrocket at auction
in armour, theres just hunters.
normally ms or so for that.

01-23-2008 19:15 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
mech

ok thankyou, i will keep on the lookout for shepherd or hunter clothing and i am lucky enough to own circlet of precognition(+3) so helmet is fine.

thanks for telling me what to look out for.

EDIT: IS IT WORTH SPENDING STONES ON LUCK BONUSES?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mech: 01-24-2008 18:21.

01-23-2008 19:51 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » me,myself and i

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH