Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » the rivalry of me and joey1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page the rivalry of me and joey1
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mech

Registration Date: 01-21-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: UDW

the rivalry of me and joey1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello all readers, i am mech and ever since i started i have had an ongoing rivalry with joey1 which all started when he attacked me. since then i lvlled fast and overtook him. im now quite a few lvls higher and will post all fights i have with him.

heres one where he attacks me.
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f134e0d6f3

and the counter
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d9ae953de0

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mech: 01-23-2008 18:10.

01-23-2008 17:59 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't delete the battles that you've put on board. We won't see them. Make more fights or I'll close this topic because it is just spam right now Wink

01-23-2008 21:13 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
mech

Registration Date: 01-21-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: UDW

Thread Starter Thread Started by mech
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok, i will be setting up another ambush momentarily.

just got to wait a little less than 2 hours for some reason.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mech: 01-24-2008 17:30.

01-24-2008 17:28 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
wristcutter

Registration Date: 05-12-2008
Clan: [LOR]

hey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey guess who its joey1 with name changed on game and on here mech mech i knewst to beat u but now u beat me but u havnt attacked me in god knows like a year jokes somin like 5 months do u reckon u could beat me now? Wink

05-12-2008 20:24 wristcutter is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter Add wristcutter to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter
hellmaker2

Registration Date: 05-07-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: LOR

u were saying about going up fast but look at me mech its robbie8 the person u got owned too lol Big Grin

05-13-2008 15:48 hellmaker2 is offline Homepage of hellmaker2 Search for Posts by hellmaker2 Add hellmaker2 to your Buddy List Add hellmaker2 to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of hellmaker2: rp@msn.com YIM Account Name of hellmaker2: robbie@msn.com View the MSN Profile for hellmaker2
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » the rivalry of me and joey1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH