Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » MEETING Dublin » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dublin 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: End/SoT

Dublin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so everyone this was talked about earlier and also tried earlier but that time i wasnt tryin to organise it so i need a list of ppl who can come up to dub near enough to holloween

10-04-2009 23:19 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
DL Abbot

Registration Date: 12-19-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: K.o.D.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i live in dub so i can prob go Big Grin

Underworld: Abbot Leader
Necro: Night Wolf
10-05-2009 10:18 DL Abbot is offline Search for Posts by DL Abbot Add DL Abbot to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DL Abbot
nero

Thread Starter Thread Started by nero
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

great one person so far

10-05-2009 18:51 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
DL Abbot

i've got 2 friends who play as well, they dont have forum accs but they will prob be willing to meet up

10-05-2009 20:42 DL Abbot is offline Search for Posts by DL Abbot Add DL Abbot to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DL Abbot
nero

ok that would be great i could prolly get 1 or 2 peeps i know that play to come aswell

Looks at Hunt0r

10-05-2009 20:46 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

i could prob go its not definet depends on if i have work or not lol some chance of getting work lol

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
10-06-2009 11:57 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
punisherjb

images/avatars/avatar-592.jpg

Registration Date: 10-06-2009
Clan: [K.o.D.]

yeah i'll go too

10-06-2009 20:54 punisherjb is offline Search for Posts by punisherjb Add punisherjb to your Buddy List
Lycan92

Registration Date: 02-08-2009
Clan: [DNOTE]

im one of the friends abbot mentioned up there^
i'd be glad to come allong Big Grin

10-06-2009 23:24 Lycan92 is offline Search for Posts by Lycan92 Add Lycan92 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lycan92
DL Abbot

and Jb there is my other mate Tongue

10-06-2009 23:25 DL Abbot is offline Search for Posts by DL Abbot Add DL Abbot to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DL Abbot
nero

excellent we have a few peeps now just a few more time to start pm spam =D

10-08-2009 22:27 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
DL Abbot

haha yep Big Grin . any idea when we are gonna be doing this? I think the only time myself, Lycan and JB can do it is during the halloween hols. and any day besides the 27th of that week we're free Big Grin

10-08-2009 23:49 DL Abbot is offline Search for Posts by DL Abbot Add DL Abbot to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DL Abbot
nero

i was thinkin along the lines of the 30th, i'm askin around but i dont think many ppl are actually able to come but i'll keep askin

10-09-2009 00:12 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
DL Abbot

hmm...i think the 30th will be fine with me

10-09-2009 11:59 DL Abbot is offline Search for Posts by DL Abbot Add DL Abbot to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DL Abbot
punisherjb

images/avatars/avatar-592.jpg

Registration Date: 10-06-2009
Clan: [K.o.D.]

30th is fine 31st i'm buzy

10-09-2009 19:27 punisherjb is offline Search for Posts by punisherjb Add punisherjb to your Buddy List
nero

well its lookin like the 30th then, i gonna msg ma clan and try get as many peeps as i can to come =D

10-09-2009 19:35 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
DL Abbot

sweet, what time and where actually? btw my gf may be coming along, it depends if i can get her to make a BW acc and if she isn;t busy, otherwise she would like to come along lol, that aint a problem is it?

10-10-2009 01:05 DL Abbot is offline Search for Posts by DL Abbot Add DL Abbot to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DL Abbot
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

maybee

meh

where
when
how
time

are we all over 18??????????????

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-10-2009 01:15 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
DL Abbot

me, lycan and JB will be 18 in the next few months.

10-10-2009 01:21 DL Abbot is offline Search for Posts by DL Abbot Add DL Abbot to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DL Abbot
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by DL Abbot

well next few months aint good enough

lol unless "nero" is planning on knacker drinking

i know id rather have a Bw party where we go to a pub and can sit and chat and stuff

hmmmmmmmm

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-10-2009 02:18 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
nero

i like knacker drinkin as its waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy cheaper than the pub =D
but i'd still say they'd be able to get in easly i know i did in the pub in arklow

10-10-2009 20:24 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
DL Abbot

yea, we'd easily get in lol, JB is over 6ft, i'm just on 6ft and Lycan can just grow his beard Tongue

10-10-2009 22:49 DL Abbot is offline Search for Posts by DL Abbot Add DL Abbot to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DL Abbot
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
yea, we'd easily get in lol, JB is over 6ft, i'm just on 6ft and Lycan can just grow his beard Tongue

ye will prob get in easier than me lol

i look 15...........

thank god f0r the miracle of "ID" mwahahahahahaaha

10-10-2009 22:58 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
DL Abbot

lol anyway its just a pub, i always go into pubs under age. dont buy alcohol now, but like still go in Tongue anyways, where bouts we gonna meet? and how will we know who each other are? should we wear tags or something? its like "Hi i'm Abbot Leader/DL Abbot" Big Grin

10-11-2009 01:15 DL Abbot is offline Search for Posts by DL Abbot Add DL Abbot to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DL Abbot
nero

well i plan on goin there by train so if we meet up at 1 of the stations, i'd also like to point out i havent a clue where anywhere is in dublin lmao

10-11-2009 14:43 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
DL Abbot

hmm ah right lol. hmm if ur going by train, the only station i know in Dublin really is Hueston station lol, We can grab the luas and meet up there and then take the luas somewhere else in town lol.

10-11-2009 16:17 DL Abbot is offline Search for Posts by DL Abbot Add DL Abbot to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DL Abbot
nero

excellent sounds like a plan

10-11-2009 23:21 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
DL Abbot

grand Big Grin any times decided on yet?

10-12-2009 17:48 DL Abbot is offline Search for Posts by DL Abbot Add DL Abbot to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DL Abbot
nero

nah i'll prolly wait till nearer the actual date to decide the time but we still need more ppl i got 1 person outa necro in ma clan that said he'll come =D

10-12-2009 19:36 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
DL Abbot

ah ok grand, yea we're prob gonna need a few more ppl. haha deadly Big Grin

10-12-2009 20:03 DL Abbot is offline Search for Posts by DL Abbot Add DL Abbot to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DL Abbot
nero

i reckin we start askin a few clans lol i want a huge session lmao

10-12-2009 20:07 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
DL Abbot

hahah that would be great fun lol

10-12-2009 20:21 DL Abbot is offline Search for Posts by DL Abbot Add DL Abbot to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DL Abbot
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

i have said a few times if money permits id defo come, and if one of you lovely irish folks would be kind enough to put me up for the night then id defo come

i want my shot at drinking bal under the table

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 10-14-2009 21:04.

10-14-2009 21:04 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Bhelliom666
unregistered

im only up the road for the cap so if i get a date time and places il be ther

whats the topic of the meeting so i know how much to bring
10-15-2009 09:50
Bhelliom666
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:

well next few months aint good enough

lol unless "nero" is planning on knacker drinking

i know id rather have a Bw party where we go to a pub and can sit and chat and stuff

hmmmmmmmm

i like belz idea that and if ther not 18 just say ur ther gardian hahahahaha just an idea
10-15-2009 09:53
nero

lol there not 18(unfortunately) and the date will be the 30th and the time is still undecided oh and the meeting point is huesten station

10-15-2009 18:35 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Bhelliom666
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by nero
lol there not 18(unfortunately) and the date will be the 30th and the time is still undecided oh and the meeting point is huesten station

WICKED GOOD PUB THER TO SO WE COULD START THER AND TALK ABOUT WHERE WELL END UP LOL AM HOW WE ALL MENT TO KNOW WHOS WHO
IV A TATTO ON THE BACK OF MY NECK IF THAT HELPS U IDENTFIE ME Cool
10-15-2009 19:08
nero

lol what i'll prolly do is get ur numbers then ican text all u's when i get there and then it should be easy to find each other from there

10-15-2009 19:10 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Bhelliom666
unregistered

nah thats no fun lol but if its tried and tested then il do it am il pm my number around the 28th to u or wens good for u????????????
10-15-2009 19:18
nero

yeah that sounds perfect =D

10-15-2009 20:03 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

only 4 ppl gping?
10-15-2009 21:13 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » MEETING Dublin

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH