Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries and Loans - Necropolis » Seeking clan on necropolis » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Seeking clan on necropolis
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nooblar

Registration Date: 09-26-2009

Seeking clan on necropolis Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm looking for a clan that is willing to help newer players grow, but that doesn't give away resources, or expect higher members to give away resources to, lower members, just for joining. I'm likely to remain casual, not paying for premium for a good while, but will be on most every day a couple times to participate in sieges, expeditions, etc, once my level is high enough. I'm currently only at 6 points in Zone 5, but have been attacking 8 pointers with a very good win ratio due to careful character management. I only speak English, but I would rather be without a clan, then join a clan with people who type like 12 year olds (people who use u as a word, or numbers in place of letters, Z in place of S, etc). I'll be going on vacation in about 2 days, and off 5 days after that, so I won't be responding to invites, messages, etc, untill a week from now, but once I am back I'll be ready to join a clan.

I'm not sure how sieges (and a lot of other upper end stuff) work yet, but I've had some issues with the act 1 werewolf siege. If I could work that siege into the order of planned sieges in my new clan, that would be very helpful. If not, I can drop out of the clan for a day and finish it myself, once I'm a much higher level.
Nevermind, I beat it solo.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nooblar: 10-06-2009 12:21.

10-05-2009 18:49 Nooblar is offline Search for Posts by Nooblar Add Nooblar to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries and Loans - Necropolis » Seeking clan on necropolis

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH