Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Odd » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Odd
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Odd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wasn't too sure where to put this so I put it here, sorry if it's in the wrong spot.
Just today a clan mate of mine, more specifically my brother, started a siege against another player. He was trying to move to zone four and when he clicked on the players profile page, they were not in a clan.
A few hours later, this player became a member of BoS. I find this really strange considering that I've never been able to accept members when they were participating in a moving siege as either the attacker or defender.
Obviously because my clan is no where near the level of BoS, I've canceled the siege. Has this happened before or did something change where we can accept members who are participating in a siege?

Lysandra

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-24-2008 23:33 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think as long as its an defending siege he can still join a clan

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-24-2008 23:43 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lysandra
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Really? Huh. I know when I was defending against a siege way back in the beginning I couldn't join a clan. I've also had to decline members because they were defending in a siege.

Lysandra

quote:

01-24-2008 23:50 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

You can't accept applications when your clan is preparing a siege to overtake an enemy square or the player who applied to join the clan has prepared such siege. If the player is defending then he can join a clan.

@Down
So I closed t Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-25-2008 00:04 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Lysandra
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lysandra

All right. I guess this thread is no longer needed.

Lysandra

quote:

01-25-2008 00:15 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Odd

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH