Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » this is outrageous... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page this is outrageous...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kafrolex

Registration Date: 09-18-2009
Race in game: Absorber

this is outrageous... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok...so here i am at work playing bloodwars...suddenly i get the 'please wait a moment till ranking update is complete message', and so i keep spamming my refresh button in order to return to the game...all of a sudden i log in and i see this message 'your account is temporarily banned' and an one hour countdown timer starts tcking...
now my point is this...i am sure u guys can track the ip number behind a player...me for instance use only 2 ips to play the game and i only have one account...one ip is my house's computer and one at work.i really dont see the reason for punishment.i mean what do i do wrong by simply being impatient to get back in the game...
please some1 answer this
10-05-2009 21:06 kafrolex is offline Search for Posts by kafrolex Add kafrolex to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do a search for antibot..
No one wants people barging onto the boards and making threads without actually checking if similar issues have been discussed before (this being one of the most common).

Also

quote:
This forum is closed for users, created only to provide information on bans. Needless posts will be punished with warnings!

Warning and closed

10-05-2009 21:11 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » this is outrageous...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH