Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Whoops » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Whoops
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Windlicht

Registration Date: 12-13-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: vNHv

Whoops Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d1e5564f4b

Don't ask me how but I forgot to equip my rifle Tongue
01-25-2008 09:00 Windlicht is offline Search for Posts by Windlicht Add Windlicht to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Windlicht attacks with bare fists and strikes critically, Robaarg takes 4 damage.

A hit in the eye perhaps? Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-25-2008 11:39 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Windlicht

Thread Starter Thread Started by Windlicht
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin haha possibly, or the old roshambo Tongue

First i'll kick you in the ......
01-25-2008 12:07 Windlicht is offline Search for Posts by Windlicht Add Windlicht to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

lol i no how you feel, iv been there with pretty much the same results.
(just no crit)
01-25-2008 17:35 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

the critical says its struck with fists, but the other strikes with hands. are you slapping him?!

01-25-2008 22:59 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Oh I have so been there...I hate it when I forget to equip a weapon.
Started with slapping, the punching once...nice.
It's great that you didn't actually lose by the way...that's what makes this so much better.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-26-2008 00:53 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Windlicht

Thread Starter Thread Started by Windlicht
RE: Whoops Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=01a78dcf38

Finally got a strike back!
03-14-2008 02:32 Windlicht is offline Search for Posts by Windlicht Add Windlicht to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Whoops

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH