Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Cutting down soulstones » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cutting down soulstones
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Angry Cutting down soulstones Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you cut down 1 soulstone into bloodstones you will have 42 bloodstones.

Math;
1SS cut down = 1MS & 2LS
1MS cut down = 1LS, 1HS & 1BS
Total so far = 3LS, 1HS & 1BS
3LS cut down = 6HS & 6BS
Total so far = 7HS & 7BS
7HS cut down = 35BS
(Not so)Grand total = 42 BS

Mix them back up into higher stones and you cant even make 1 LS. (4HS & 2BS)

500 = 42...?

Raise your hand if you think this is bull shiznay aswell...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 10-07-2009 02:14.

10-07-2009 02:14 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is nothing wrong with it. Why would you break a SS for BSs? Smile

10-07-2009 08:48 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A soulstone gives you exactly half its value in other stones, seems fine to me. If it werent i would not have destroyed 40+ soulstones

10-07-2009 08:55 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS & AOD

What you are forgetting is the rolling effect of breaking down a SS.

Break down a SS and you get half - break down that half and you get another half and so on and so on.

It does work out correctly - so no it ios not fair.

The only unfair breakdown in the stone is the MS - as you only get 61bs instead of 75

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

10-07-2009 09:08 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

500bs Soulstone = 1x Mergestone + 2x Lifestone = 250bs
150bs Mergestone = 1x Lifestone + 1x Heartstone + 1x Bloodstone = 61bs
50bs Lifestone = 2x Heartstone + 2x Bloodstone = 22bs
10bs Heartstone = 5x Bloodstone = well that ones bloody self explanatory.

Doesn't this mean that lifestones AND mergestones you get less stones than your meant to?

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 10-07-2009 11:11.

10-07-2009 11:11 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

I don't mind breaking down SS when I need MS, but I see your point Knightroad. However I do agree with Diablo, who breaks them all the way down to BS... unless it's because their upgrades keep failing.

It's not going to be changed I odn't think though.

Your imperfection.
10-07-2009 13:35 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

well i can remember szeszej saying that if you break any stone you only get half of what its worth or something like that. it doesn't equal the amount of the stone, its the cost of breaking the stones Smile

lol so its points less don't break them if you don't need to Tongue

and it costs like twice the amount to make one or something stupid like that Big Grin

xxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

10-07-2009 18:34 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

What bea? You got some twisted logic there >_< The way we worked out how much each stone was worth is BECAUSE of how much it costs to make the next stone. So the cost of downgrading is half and the price of making is normal.

Anyway, why bring it up knightroad? People do have a point, NO-ONE will downgrade that far unless 1. They're mentally deficient or 2. They're noobs. Not even failing that hard would make people downgrade their SS to BS.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
10-07-2009 19:15 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

i have only once downgraded a stone and it was a hs into 5 bs

10-07-2009 21:39 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Cutting down soulstones

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH