Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » The Source » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Source 12 Votes - Average Rating: 7.7512 Votes - Average Rating: 7.7512 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Cool The Source Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One of the oldest clans in the Underworld is recruiting new members. We accept every active vampire that has 1 point or more, there are no other requirements so join fast!

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-27-2008 00:25 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...One of the oldest, friendliest and best!! Wink

01-27-2008 12:06 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and i second that Smile

Necro knows me as Gjallar
01-27-2008 15:32 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Velf

Registration Date: 12-10-2007

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I third that!!!! Big Grin
01-28-2008 13:33 Velf is offline Search for Posts by Velf Add Velf to your Buddy List
MIatz0Pheron

images/avatars/avatar-290.jpg

Registration Date: 12-02-2007
Clan: SRC/DASH

woot.. and now back to top XD

we are recruiting.. just ask flash Tongue

03-05-2009 23:52 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Eoin
...One of the oldest, friendliest and best!! Wink

for new vampires i recommend you go to this clan Big Grin cause its still the same Wink

03-06-2009 07:53 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Evangelion
The warning machine

Thread Starter Thread Started by Evangelion

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
3. You can 'up' your recruitment thread once every 7 days. Posts made by your clan members are also considered as 'ups'

One up is enough Wink
Sorry for the warning, but that's my job Wink

03-06-2009 08:08 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
neuthral

Registration Date: 05-05-2009

Sign me up, i'm looking for a clan Smile
05-05-2009 12:12 neuthral is offline Search for Posts by neuthral Add neuthral to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Thought i mite up this Smile

message horsthorstman or deputy ig you want to join Smile

Great clan, great people, great fun Smile

12-20-2009 19:15 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Thread Starter Thread Started by Evangelion

We're recruiting again Wink

08-31-2010 18:53 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Source is under new management... but all of the above statements are still true! Big Grin

***We are friendly, helpful, and fun.***
***Looking for Z4 recruits of all sizes.***
***Your only requirements are to be active & follow the rules.***

Message me in-game if you are interested in becoming a part of one of the best clans this server has ever had.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-04-2011 23:33 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Still looking for new, active members of all sizes. Smile

Our plus points include:
- we have a Z3 sharing system
- a clan growth plan
- a leader who is online 25 hours a day
- deputy promotion possibilities
- free health insurance

Who could ask for more?

Come on over to The New Source, my tentacles are always ready to embrace you. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 03-05-2011 12:13.

03-05-2011 10:56 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

The doors of the church of The New Source are still open & we are ready to give you our blessing.
Don't be shy, all you have to do is knock.

Come over to The New Source today and get your own very special free gift!*

If you are below the point level restriction then you must be sponsored by someone from within the clan.

* the nature & context of the "free gift" is non-negotiable and wholly at the discretion of the clan leader

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 03-17-2011 14:13.

03-17-2011 14:13 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Recruitment is now LIMITED.
There are only 3 spaces available - 1 Z3 space is still up for the right candidate.

The Source is now looking for dedicated, seasoned players who are looking to commit themselves to help with the growth of the clan, as well as themselves.

The Source is a clan that offers many benefits, and all of its members look to enjoy the game as much as possible without making it a chore.

Act 3 is coming, get prepared.
Join The New Source.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 04-02-2011 11:25.

04-02-2011 11:15 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Recruitment is open.

We are looking for active players over 100 points.
Several spaces available, just message me in the game.

Z3's are now full; but there is possibility for sharing one.
We stage PoH sieges on a fairly regular basis, and we have daily expo's for all levels to help promote character & clan growth.

Act 3 is coming, don't be stuck in a stagnant clan.
Be prepared, join The New Source.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-01-2011 10:11 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Recruitment is still open.

We are looking for active players over 250 points.

Z3's are now full; but we have a sensible sharing scheme set-up.

We have a good expo win rate, and there is never a problem getting a team together.

Join The New Source.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
06-18-2011 09:04 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

The Source wants YOU!

We are looking for active players of all sizes.

Z3's are now full; but we have a sensible sharing scheme set-up.

We have a good expo win rate, and there is never a problem getting a team together.

Join The New Source.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-13-2011 07:50 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » The Source

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH