Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » random music link - alexisonfire live » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page random music link - alexisonfire live
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

random music link - alexisonfire live Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kal & I went to see Alexisonfire last night (very awesome). I tried to get some footage, but the sound is pretty naff, because the mic of my fone is a bit lame.
But worth a watch just for fun:

Alexisonfire - This could be anywhere in the world
Alexisonfire - Accidents

Gonna load a couple more links - if I can work out / remember what track is which! LOL Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 10-09-2009 23:00.

10-09-2009 13:30 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Where did you see them? I love Polaroids of Polar Bears!!!

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

10-10-2009 13:52 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » random music link - alexisonfire live

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH