Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Tattoo images » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Tattoo images 6 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -END-

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new tattoo's very nice.a nice step up from the old ones.great jobSmile
03-04-2008 17:01 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by diablo
Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As a matter of fact, they're AWESOME!

Many thanks C47

03-04-2008 17:09 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeh, they are alot better, i like the fact you can see the image fully and it adds things on as you progress, very well done

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

03-04-2008 17:12 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great job C47 ..... now all that needs to be done is for *certain people* to start listening so that they can get the game up to the same standard as your graphics bud

03-04-2008 17:39 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great job...I am now tempted to trade premium days to see what the other tattoos look like.
I love that as you progress more things get added, it's an incentive to keep going to see how much cooler that tattoo will look Smile

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

03-04-2008 17:42 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Clan: S.H

I know it's so much better then the old ones. YAY TATOOES lol

03-04-2008 17:46 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Enigma

Registration Date: 02-16-2008

new tats Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The new tattoos look great I agree. Working on getting my first now.
03-04-2008 17:56 Enigma is offline Search for Posts by Enigma Add Enigma to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

awesomeBig Grin

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

03-04-2008 20:20 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Yep good job bout time there was a bit of listening goin on

03-04-2008 20:26 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

thanks Smile
now i will (i think) work on new pref/suf Wink
thats harder work than tattoos ;]

and then.. next BW Team Game ;d

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
03-05-2008 00:41 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Sorry that I won't be around when you get the pre/suff done C, but thank you for the hard work you've put in on making the looks of the game a lot better. I just wish that others would get a grip on their parts of the game and make it so that it lived up to the images that you give it.

03-05-2008 00:47 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread.php?threadid=309040

here you have some tattoo levels (but in Polish) Smile

-----
03-05-2008 10:59 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

does any body have all the tattoos pics like the wepons?
03-11-2008 20:20 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Clan: L.O.D

its good i do like the ideas

L.O.D
03-11-2008 21:58 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
C47
Super Operator

fool, look at my last link
there are in polish but if you have a tattoo lv1 yo can 'translate' it Smile

-----
03-12-2008 17:43 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
GlenShane

Registration Date: 04-11-2011

Wow! i checked your introduction, and yes that's definitely an awesome tat! Really cool! Nicely done and great tattoo design.

04-11-2011 13:55 GlenShane is offline Search for Posts by GlenShane Add GlenShane to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

thats quite the necro right there O_o

04-11-2011 16:55 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Tattoo images

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH