Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » NEW WORLD ORDER)post ur conspiracy theorys hear??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NEW WORLD ORDER)post ur conspiracy theorys hear??? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bhelliom666
unregistered
NEW WORLD ORDER)post ur conspiracy theorys hear??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think thay did just set this post up to see what u all think or not think hahahahahahah Confused Confused Confused Big Grin

the conspiracy......people say that we did not have the tec to do in the 50s and we dont have the tec now to go to the moon

thay also say that ther was never any people on the space shuttel
also in the all the pic from the moon that nasa relesed have been doctered
the site for the moon landing is in the navada desert if thay over lap to a
site on the moon its an exact match

if u have any other conspiracy theorys post them hear
i dub this the the conspiracy post

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Bhelliom666: 10-12-2009 13:40.

10-10-2009 21:33
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

poll?

i vote yes Big Grin

10-10-2009 21:47 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ahhhh this is what i heard right, that Russia or somewhere like that or germany where attempting to do it first. and before they could get anywhere near nasa recorded a video and sent it out because they wanted to get in there first....

BUT then again..... how the bloooming heck did they like get all those galaxy pictures and learn so much about space if no one has actually been? Tongue

lol

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

10-10-2009 23:46 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
ahhhh this is what i heard right, that Russia or somewhere like that or germany where attempting to do it first. and before they could get anywhere near nasa recorded a video and sent it out because they wanted to get in there first....

BUT then again..... how the bloooming heck did they like get all those galaxy pictures and learn so much about space if no one has actually been? Tongue

lol

lol im sure no1 has ever been to another galaxy but we still learn their existance

theres too many faults with the moon evidence Smile

10-11-2009 00:06 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

space is black. add something to an empty space and people will beleive its there........

10-11-2009 00:28 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2

lol

lol im sure no1 has ever been to another galaxy but we still learn their existance

theres too many faults with the moon evidence Smile

i don't mean go to another galaxy lol i meant taking pictures with that satellite what is the hubble? lol i have no idea lol....

and poppy..... yes black it may be but how do you know? like really know? .... it might look black lol but have you seen then men in black where they open a locker door and go in to a bigger world? well that might be the sides of our locker haha
i dunno i still thinks its stupid we seem to know about ther planets than our own ocean where we are mostly covered in it lol Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

but you have to go and find out to know something or it really is a big conspiracy Big Grin lol

10-11-2009 00:38 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

Lol, it could be a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE [black] poster with laxies painted on it...

we lives in the truman show, aargh

10-11-2009 00:53 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
purenova

Registration Date: 05-19-2009
Clan: AvE

lol nasa didn't fake the moon landing, it was proven on Myth Busters.
10-11-2009 00:53 purenova is offline Search for Posts by purenova Add purenova to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

What was shown in the Men in Black movie might be true, but not in this dimention. Believe it or not, there's an infinite amount of parallel worlds,. where, instead of replying to this thread, I closed it, deleted it or changed Szeszej's password. somewhere else GT is the admin and Szeszej has millions of banned accounts.

I don't know if the moon landing was faked or not, but it didn't look like something that special. It's too easy to fake such a video.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-11-2009 00:53 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

well exactly so really neil armstrong was a FAKE a big foney actor in a silly space suit ... i don't believe it actually happened like we had that technology then in that time lol

but its got to have happened... and evan i agree with the parallel universes lol i do think thats true lol

10-11-2009 00:58 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Here comes spam man in his spamdex with a fist of ricous spam.

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
space is black. add something to an empty space and people will beleive its there........

You could say the same thing for god? Wink
Before we go down the god path; if you are offened by that then you are not a true beliver. if you belive in something that strongly then a simple sentence shouldent send you into an up roar. if you are offended i have something you can swivel on Smile it's a finger... not the index or the pinky or the ring or the thumb
It's the one you put up when you don't give a fudge... Tongue

Aliens... i know people will wana go there, so il prepare Smile ; people will always belive there is something else (life) out there, persoanlly i bloody well hope there is. if humanity is the only life in the galaxy then what a pathetic waste of endlessness (or not endlessness? who knows...) we as a speices are a virus to wherever we inhabit.
Secret message to little green men; please come give these devs a probe that makes the walk funny for a little while. thanks lololol

Moon landing; We will never know unless some green peace, acid takeing... tree hugging bafoon becomes president (god save us all) and reads the presidental book thingie and gets all like "woh man, far out". But persoanlly i dont really think it matters why they did/didnt fake it. they have been there since the "first" landing i think? and im pritty certain they bought back moon rocks which are pritty rare if not impossble to find on our little rock?
Why would they want to fake it? just so they could show russia that america has bigger balls aswell as bigger bellies? they collecting gold medals now?
If they did fake it how would this change life? it wouldent for normal people. the only people it would affect is those god dam hippies who stand out-side area 51 for most of there "life" asking how E.T is enjoying his stay... and they would just use it as fuel to make the world even more of a communist Muffin hole.

Bea; MIB2 rules... they should tottaly make more MIB films Big Grin

The voice of spam and conspiracy hate will argue with you all later if the need is... needed Confused

10-11-2009 01:30 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

I remember someone in my clan told me about that programme that came on uhh... last week i think it was.

Well me, i believe what i see, i saw lots of evidence against the moon landing, so for now, i'll believe it was fake.

Do i care if it was fake or not? No not really, if anyone asks me what i think, i'll say it's fake, if they ask why, i'll say a programme shows lots of evidence against it. They ask me for a PROPER reason, well i don't bloody have one, if it's fake or not doesn't matter, as long as they have/will go to the moon, then i'm happy.

Also, unrelated, i wish there was a time rip or something that took you to alternate dimensions, i would SO go through it. (ok, things i DO believe in, only alternate dimensions tbh, mainly because i'm hoping that pokemon dream i had was real, it sure as hell felt real XD)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
10-11-2009 01:41 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Also, unrelated, i wish there was a time rip or something that took you to alternate dimensions, i would SO go through it. (ok, things i DO believe in, only alternate dimensions tbh, mainly because i'm hoping that pokemon dream i had was real, it sure as hell felt real XD)

LMFAO!
Knowing you i think we should all be very worried... and posibly disterbed right now Tongue
A dimension were there are only highly undressed girls with massively massive boobs would be nice... for scientific purposes of course Big Grin what that scientific purpose is i dont know... il think of something when my eyes stop rolling into the back of my skull and i stop dribbleing xD

10-11-2009 02:11 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Oh crap, i just realised how bad that sounded >_< The dream isn't what it sounds like, it was just a dream where i was playing with a pokeball... yeah that isn't much of a better explanation >_<

Theres no way i can explain it without it sounding nasty XD And alternate dimension with naked hot women? Hell, send me there and lock me away, i don't mind Tongue

I'm backety back back
10-11-2009 02:15 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Much better explanation xD im not slightly more worried... xD

boobie world would be heaven and hell all in one... heaven for obvios reasons, espically as in my pervy mind they have wet t shirt day's every night and there are only nude beaches *foams at the mouth*
And hell because i will be epicly rejected by the girlies even more than usual, i cant imagen a planet were i got rejected by every woman i laid eyes on... oh wait, that happens already Big Grin

10-11-2009 02:30 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
*GayTiger*

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 09-28-2009
Clan: Source

sorry to burst your buble but yes, mythbusters proved it Smile
when NASA landed they dropped laser refractors so as to find the site again, an external entity with nothing to do with NASA has found these and confirmed their existence.
next thing you might say? it was too light in the shadow of the picture wheer neil is leaving the lander, the mooon surface has an incredibly high amount of light refracting capabilities, henceforth you see it light up at night when the sun rays hit it.
and finally, the flag?
you say its moving in the breeze, but it's actually the residual energy from the flag being inserted in the first place, and with no friction/resistance it wont stop. Smile
10-11-2009 08:47 *GayTiger* is offline Search for Posts by *GayTiger* Add *GayTiger* to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
Here comes spam man in his spamdex with a fist of ricous spam.

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8

You could say the same thing for god? Wink
Before we go down the god path; if you are offened by that then you are not a true beliver. if you belive in something that strongly then a simple sentence shouldent send you into an up roar. if you are offended i have something you can swivel on Smile it's a finger... not the index or the pinky or the ring or the thumb
It's the one you put up when you don't give a fudge... Tongue

Aliens... i know people will wana go there, so il prepare Smile ; people will always belive there is something else (life) out there, persoanlly i bloody well hope there is. if humanity is the only life in the galaxy then what a pathetic waste of endlessness (or not endlessness? who knows...) we as a speices are a virus to wherever we inhabit.
Secret message to little green men; please come give these devs a probe that makes the walk funny for a little while. thanks lololol

Moon landing; We will never know unless some green peace, acid takeing... tree hugging bafoon becomes president (god save us all) and reads the presidental book thingie and gets all like "woh man, far out". But persoanlly i dont really think it matters why they did/didnt fake it. they have been there since the "first" landing i think? and im pritty certain they bought back moon rocks which are pritty rare if not impossble to find on our little rock?
Why would they want to fake it? just so they could show russia that america has bigger balls aswell as bigger bellies? they collecting gold medals now?
If they did fake it how would this change life? it wouldent for normal people. the only people it would affect is those god dam hippies who stand out-side area 51 for most of there "life" asking how E.T is enjoying his stay... and they would just use it as fuel to make the world even more of a communist Muffin hole.

Bea; MIB2 rules... they should tottaly make more MIB films Big Grin

The voice of spam and conspiracy hate will argue with you all later if the need is... needed Confused

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad

Edit: instead of spamming, i titally agree with paranoia: 9/11 and kennedy.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by OTNC: 10-11-2009 13:52.

10-11-2009 13:20 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

i personally dont think the moon landing was a conspiracy......

9/11 on the other hand was.... and so was the keneddy assassination Smile

just my 2 cents Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-11-2009 13:28 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
sorry to burst your buble but yes, mythbusters proved it Smile
when NASA landed they dropped laser refractors so as to find the site again, an external entity with nothing to do with NASA has found these and confirmed their existence.
next thing you might say? it was too light in the shadow of the picture wheer neil is leaving the lander, the mooon surface has an incredibly high amount of light refracting capabilities, henceforth you see it light up at night when the sun rays hit it.
and finally, the flag?
you say its moving in the breeze, but it's actually the residual energy from the flag being inserted in the first place, and with no friction/resistance it wont stop. Smile

the problem is it is easy to prove things either way i personally believe it did happen but saying that mythbusters proved it doesnt mean anything

firstly im fairly sure an external entity found something living in my toilet (how do you know if thats true or not) (other than guessing)

the light where neil is leaving the lander could have been light refracting or it could be a light from the building opposite where they shot the film whos to say and again with the flag it could be residual energy or it could actually be a breeze

ive seen a program where the twin towers was made to look like a government conspiracy (which i don't believe) its just a matter of what evidence you show

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

10-11-2009 13:37 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Bhelliom666
unregistered
RE: Did Nasa Fake The Moon Landing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up up up up up up

yes its a poll and mythbusters only did a half A** show about it thers a alot more
proof that it was faked
10-11-2009 17:28
*GayTiger*

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 09-28-2009
Clan: Source

RE: Did Nasa Fake The Moon Landing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bhelliom666
up up up up up up

yes its a poll and mythbusters only did a half A** show about it thers a alot more
proof that it was faked

if you have selective hearing, theres no proof god does exist, you still have millions that talk to themselves whilst on their knees though
10-11-2009 17:49 *GayTiger* is offline Search for Posts by *GayTiger* Add *GayTiger* to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i personally dont think that the moon landing was faked, but tbh most of my arguments have been submitted here already, although i do agree with paranoi on that the kennedy assasination was. [didnt you used to be called UG3? im not very observant]

quote:
if you have selective hearing, theres no proof god does exist, you still have millions that talk to themselves whilst on their knees though

ahh but you could argue that if there is no god, then the ideals that people have died for and believed in for thousands of years are as powerful, the power to unite so many to the commen cause is incrediable, and for me that is proof alone.

and the god thing has not got me thinking of small gods, which has some of the most amazing qoutes in it Big Grin
10-11-2009 18:11 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Bhelliom666
unregistered
RE: Did Nasa Fake The Moon Landing)post ur conspiracy theorys hear??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any one ever seen a pic of the luner modules that have been taken from earth
no because we dont have the tec to take the pic if we cant even take a pic of the surfaces of the moon how are we ment to get some one on the moon
10-11-2009 18:12
bobalob57
Viking

RE: Did Nasa Fake The Moon Landing)post ur conspiracy theorys hear??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
any one ever seen a pic of the luner modules that have been taken from earth

theres an atmosphere in the way.
10-11-2009 18:20 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

I remember reading that, the only way to get clear pictures of outer space is to have the telescope (or more like a satellite with a telescope) in space.

I'm backety back back
10-11-2009 18:29 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

i still stand by the fact that america needed a reason to go to war (over oil) in iraq so they did nothing to stop the 9/11 bombing..... they didnt necesarily help them but they didnt stop them....

(yes i was UG3 ....)

quote:

Smile

10-11-2009 18:38 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Bhelliom666
unregistered

explain why the cross hair is behind when thay wear carved in to the camera so thay should be infront

http://www.thevoiceofreason.com/Conspira...CrossHairs1.jpg
10-11-2009 19:20
bobalob57
Viking

quote taken from the website 'bad astonomy' regarding that picture

quote:
What happened becomes clearer when you look more closely at the images. The times it looks like an object is in front of the crosshair (because the crosshair looks blocked by the object) is when the object photographed is white. The crosshair is black. Have you ever taken an image that is overexposed? White parts bleed into the film around them, making them look white too. That's all that happened here; the white object in the image ``fills in'' the black crosshair. It's a matter of contrast: the crosshair becomes invisible because the white part overwhelms the film. This is basic photography.
10-11-2009 20:10 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

hohoho i like this thread right dont get me started on religion i'd have to make a whole thread fr that.

and i dont think i t was faked at all, tho i wouldent put it passed them to do it as american's in general can a bit overly patriotic and make there country out to be better than it actually is so when they thought russia was gonna beat them to the moon

10-11-2009 21:51 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

I don't believe it was faked. For all the reasons that were stated here. Now some people believe it was, I don't. Physics proves the flag theory wrong, residual energy, with friction equalling almost zero, means the flag could float like that for years... well years upon years, since space, or the moon surface, is not a perfect vaccuum.

9/11 was a conspiracy. Not by the American government. But conspiracy literally means 'Planning to commit an unlawful/illegal act'. Flying a plane into the Twin Towers was unlawful, planned beforehand, thus it was a conspiracy by the attackers.

As for Kennedy assassination. Same principal, planned beforehand and thus it is a conspiracy.

As for God. Well as much as people like Dawkins tell people, there isn't proof that he/she/it does or does not exist, since there has never been anything set in stone that actually says. Proof is whatever you wish it to be in the long run. And as much as I like Dawkins' books. he's not infallible... nobody is. But then, that's the whole point of belief, believing whether you have proof or not.

Your imperfection.
10-12-2009 00:24 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Bhelliom666
unregistered

so thay didnt plan to land on the moon thay just did???Raxis???
10-12-2009 08:47
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:

LOL

ok then ill put it like this...

twin towers was a conspiracy by the american government to do absolutely jack about an impending terrorist threat just to justify a war with a foreign country that has lots of oil

quote:

Smile

10-12-2009 11:39 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Bhelliom666
unregistered

New World Order (conspiracy)or not
i like this one hears what is about

this conspiracy claims that a small group of international elites controls and manipulates governments, industry and media organizations worldwide. The primary tool they use to control nations is the system of central banking they are said to have funded and in some cases caused most of the big wars of the last 200 years, primarily through carrying out attacks to manipulate populations into supporting them and they have a grip on the world economy, deliberately causing inflation and depressions at will operatives working for the new world order are said to be placed in high positions in government and industry the people behind the new world order are thought to be international bankers in particular the owners of the private banks in the fedral reserve system and other central banks and members of the council on foreign relations trilateral commission and bilderberg group the new world order is also said to control supranational and global organisations such as the EU the UN also the world bank, international monetary fund and the proposed NAU (north american union) the term gained popularity following its use in the early 90s, first by president George H.W. bush when he referred to his (dream of a New World Order) in his speech to the united states congress on september 11, 1990, and second by david rockefeller in a statement to the united nations business council in september 1994, sometimes cited as evidence that the new world order had a motive for carrying out the september 11, 2001 attacks

the Illuminati maybe who knows???????????????? Confused Confused Confused Confused Cool

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Bhelliom666: 10-12-2009 13:38.

10-12-2009 13:26
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----

Yes the ydid plan it. And no it's not a conspiracy, because it is neither unlawful nor illegal.

quote:
twin towers was a conspiracy by the american government to do absolutely jack about an impending terrorist threat just to justify a war with a foreign country that has lots of oil

I doubt that. Even America would not let so many die for that reason. However I do agree the war was for oil. But then, it's the west that armed the so called terrorists anyway, when we supported them against Russia, or more precisely, America supported them against Russia

quote:
this conspiracy claims that a small group of international elites controls and manipulates governments, industry and media organizations worldwide. The primary tool they use to control nations is the system of central banking they are said to have funded and in some cases caused most of the big wars of the last 200 years, primarily through carrying out attacks to manipulate populations into supporting them and they have a grip on the world economy, deliberately causing inflation and depressions at will operatives working for the new world order are said to be placed in high positions in government and industry the people behind the new world order are thought to be international bankers in particular the owners of the private banks in the fedral reserve system and other central banks and members of the council on foreign relations trilateral commission and bilderberg group the new world order is also said to control supranational and global organisations such as the EU the UN also the world bank, international monetary fund and the proposed NAU (north american union) the term gained popularity following its use in the early 90s, first by president George H.W. bush when he referred to his (dream of a New World Order) in his speech to the united states congress on september 11, 1990, and second by david rockefeller in a statement to the united nations business council in september 1994, sometimes cited as evidence that the new world order had a motive for carrying out the september 11, 2001 attacks

Sounds just like the anti-religious conspiracies too, aiming at certain sects within them. Just the same as is always heard

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 10-12-2009 17:06.

10-12-2009 17:05 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Bhelliom666
unregistered

up
10-15-2009 12:18
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » NEW WORLD ORDER)post ur conspiracy theorys hear???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH