Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » Good Bracelet of Youth 2h 38 min left » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Bracelet of Youth 2h 38 min left
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
miazzzga

Registration Date: 07-04-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -=WJS=-

Good Bracelet of Youth 2h 38 min left Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Bracelet of Youth MP=3K pop BN=MP+24h
Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +5, REPUTATION -2, STRENGTH +5, APPEARANCE +3, AGILITY +3
Requirements: LEVEL: 38 (39), APPEARANCE: 16
Selling price: 9 750 Lgo

Sh00ler

Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by miazzzga: 10-12-2009 17:52.

10-10-2009 23:15 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Thread Starter Thread Started by miazzzga
RE: Good Bracelet of Youth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up1 Wink

10-11-2009 12:59 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

RE: Good Bracelet of Youth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up2;]

10-11-2009 17:27 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Birdy

Registration Date: 10-31-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL/MEDEA

mp - 3k pop

Looking to buy this stuff : Underworld
10-11-2009 20:30 Birdy is offline Search for Posts by Birdy Add Birdy to your Buddy List
miazzzga

up Wink

10-12-2009 11:01 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

up ;]
last one Wink

10-12-2009 17:51 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » Good Bracelet of Youth 2h 38 min left

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH