Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The story of Popsicle » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The story of Popsicle 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

The story of Popsicle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Introduction

The war. WW3 they called it. no one knew who pushed the first button, all we know is that it changed the face of the earth. the air reeked of death and destruction. by day, you could see the clouds of radioactive smog in the wastelands. to come into contact with it was fatal, even for the hardiest of creatures. by night, your eyes were drawn to the sky. the stars twinkled away, as if they felt sorry for the remaining habitants of this planet.

in a lonely allyway in the city, somewhere in the 5th zone, Popsicle sat on the pavement with tears in his eyes. an empty whiskey bottle sat to one side, and a hunting rifle lay accross his lap. it was quiet. not a soul ventured there. as he closed his eyes to sleep off the drink, he saw a flash. the next thing he knew, he was in a room with a young irish man. he was well built, stood 5ft8 and carried 2 daggers at his belt. he was dressed casually in black trousers, a loose fitting t-shirt and a cape.
"i have the human. he is in a bad way but alive. i had to turn him, there was no more time" said the stranger as he hung up the phone. popsicle tried to get up and run, but the stranger was too fast and too strong. "whoa!!!! where do you think you are going fella, you arent strong enough yet" the stranger spoke with a thick irish accent.
"let me the hell out of here!!!! where am i and who are you" popsicle bellowed.
"i am artoir. you are a guest at belfegors pleasure. i suggest you get some rest as you arent going anywhere, not on my watch" he replied. popsicle sat down and lit a ciggarette realising he wasnt getting out. the room was well lit with an open fireplace. there were sheilds on the walls and various swords and medals with a desk in the middle. solid oak and full of paperwork. the air smelled of incense.
"it helps him think" said artoir with a grin
"who is this.....belfegor you mentioned" popsicle replied
"he is the one who saved you. he killed the vampire who was draining your blood." artoir pulled up a chair and sat down.
"vampire? what are you talking about theres no such thing" popsicle laughed.

with that the door swung open and another man walked in "artoir my freind, reliable as ever" he had a hearty smile on his face. "i did as you asked belf, here he is" he pointed at popsicle. popsicle stood up and stepped backwards. he could feel something starting to burn inside. he woke up several hours later. "wh-what the hell happened" popsicle uttered. he felt weak. "you are a vampire. youve never fed before and you will be weak untill you learn to feed. a voice sounded. popsicle used all his strength trying to get up. the same man stood before him. his robe was lined with gold with 2 daggers on one side. "the name is belfegor. i will be your guide. over the next weeks i will teach you a vampires strengths and weaknesses, how to hunt and how to harness your bloodlust in battle."
"why me?" popsicle uttered
"because you are alone in the world. you have no family and we need warriors. in return for the gift of immortality, i ask you to join us. Join Boot camp"

ok theres the first chapter just off the top of my head. the second should be within the next few days Smile

10-12-2009 02:37 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The story of Popsicle

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH