Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Red dragon - big mistake » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Red dragon - big mistake
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lady

Registration Date: 04-11-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Red dragon - big mistake Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 1384

Problem description:
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f8247111fd

look at the red... he is like good hydra or gold...

my third expo and every time i lose ....

4 players good stuff and again around 600hp

almost not avalivable to kill him without luck ;/

I have question. Is there possible to make Red dragon a "little" smaller ? i mean less hp,agility and precept...

You won auction? Send offer in game!
10-13-2009 19:04 Lady is offline Search for Posts by Lady Add Lady to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: Red dragon - big mistake Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They are morely a gunners expo

Today me and Pedo 2 maned 1

I got badge + it only got 2 atts, i doged, hit 179 on Pedo

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
10-13-2009 19:08 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Lady

Registration Date: 04-11-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lady
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

foxy ...

what can i say... its normal in 2 for red if you going with the best gunner on serw.... but no everybody can have expo with him ....

edit : and i would to add its strange server... i mean there aren't playing a lot of pepole like in polish servers... so there aren much of great players with who you can go for expo...

i'm saying only about r2uk serv not about polish becouse in polish necropolis is much better with more players

You won auction? Send offer in game!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lady: 10-13-2009 19:20.

10-13-2009 19:14 Lady is offline Search for Posts by Lady Add Lady to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hit more dmg + i was 1 percept too low

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
10-13-2009 19:17 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Raistlin

Registration Date: 03-19-2009

Lady has some point in that. The mobs of expos are same powerfull as on polish servers... but polish servers are standing for 2 or 3 years. Its a mistace that on a much smaller and younger server there are monster mobs (mutants we can call them...)

plus i have got to say i was on many expo... here and on polish servers.. but on r2uk i more often get higher mob. Exp : there are 20 fenixes, 2 red dragons... what do we get ? red of course ... and that is on almost every location... sometimes 4-5 times in a rowl...

10-13-2009 19:25 Raistlin is offline Search for Posts by Raistlin Add Raistlin to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Do a Search for Random Number Generator.

Closed

10-13-2009 22:04 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Red dragon - big mistake

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH