Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Need Help Please » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Need Help Please
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
XCT12

Registration Date: 10-14-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [A.S]

Need Help Please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If im going to be a 1handed melee player what sets do i need to be good at damage ?

Please tell me below
XX

10-14-2009 17:15 XCT12 is offline Search for Posts by XCT12 Add XCT12 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wrong section. But briefly...

Titanium tends to be most popular jewellery set with its + damage.

Only real viable armour set is Tiger's, but getting suffixed Tiger's set is not something that you will achieve in a few months..

Moved

EDIT:

By the way I wouldn't worry about sets yet. Get a basic 1h melee gear first. What level are you? Stats? Current items?

10-14-2009 17:24 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Need Help Please

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH