Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » [COS] needs you now » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page [COS] needs you now 5 Votes - Average Rating: 3.805 Votes - Average Rating: 3.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

[COS] needs you now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why not try us out, what you got to lose, you might even like it

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 04-07-2008 13:26.

01-29-2008 06:01 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new clan
members for expos

ow you have three threads i the Recruitment section so next time edit them. I'm closing the two other threads...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-29-2008 11:54 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
faceeater
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by faceeater
3 treads Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry about that, im new to the forums, i will learn fast, thanks

01-29-2008 20:35 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

RE: 3 treads Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

03-07-2008 05:58 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

RE: 3 treads Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

04-02-2008 19:26 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

RE: [COS] need new blood any lvl Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

04-05-2008 17:56 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

RE: [COS] need new blood any lvl Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

04-07-2008 13:26 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

up

04-10-2008 09:27 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

RE: [COS] needs you now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

04-21-2008 15:20 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Igor

images/avatars/avatar-253.jpg

Registration Date: 12-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new places open
newcomers welcome

(all we ask is you log in a few times a week)

*bump*

*edit*

just wait for a reply to applications if not accepted immediately
if there is a delay - we or you maybe on a seige that invalidates instant acceptance

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Igor: 12-07-2008 13:03.

12-07-2008 12:59 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » [COS] needs you now

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH