Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » buy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page buy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sophia

Registration Date: 04-22-2009

buy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Titanium Bracelet CLOSE

Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +5, REPUTATION -2, STRENGTH +2, character defence +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 33, APPEARANCE: 16
Selling price: 5 250 Lgo

mp=200 +24h

nick:sophia i give MP
10-14-2009 19:37 Sophia is offline Search for Posts by Sophia Add Sophia to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: buy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WTF are u selling?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
10-14-2009 19:48 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

gurph this has confused me slightly...

right, firstly the tiltle has to contain the name of the object you are selling, so change it please. secondly if you want to buy it this is the wrong section. let me know which one it is please, and i will move the topic if its the wrong section

none the less though change the name, warning, and read the rules and regulations
10-14-2009 19:51 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » buy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH