Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Ranged or Gun?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ranged or Gun??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Djeronimo

images/avatars/avatar-23.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Ranged or Gun?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What do you think is better for thoughtcatcher Gun or Ranged wepon? And to what give my Progress Points???

03-15-2007 15:57 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
Zbyszek_z_Winniarni

images/avatars/avatar-38.jpg

Registration Date: 03-04-2007

RE: Ranged or Gun?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Guns allways was the best for thoughtcatcher. Ranged weapons using Agility and Perception and Guns only perception... Thoughtcatcher don't have really good arcanas for ranged. The best for ranged is Cultist. His aracana what give him a bonus to agaility is just the best for ranged. That's what i think about it.

03-15-2007 16:23 Zbyszek_z_Winniarni is offline Search for Posts by Zbyszek_z_Winniarni Add Zbyszek_z_Winniarni to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but if you found throwing knife/axe/shuriken with nice sufix, you can upgrade it and that will be great weapon

to guns you need:
1. find this gun [beretta/uzi/desert eagle/hunting riffle Smile ]
2. have some knowledge
3. have something for perception
4. have something for damage

sorry for my english xD
03-15-2007 17:10 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

Thread Starter Thread Started by Djeronimo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have some nice items giving perception:

Deadly Bandanna

Helmet (Only for males)

Defence: 4

Effects: minimal damage of all weapons +1, maximum damage of all weapons +1, APPEARANCE +3, PERCEPTION +1, chance to hit with melee weapon -3, TOUGHNESS -5, all weapons damage +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 22, STRENGTH: 14, APPEARANCE: 10

and

Runic Cap of Caution

Helmet

Defence: 11

Effects: LUCK +5, defence +10, PERCEPTION +2, chance to hit with melee weapon -2
Requirements: LEVEL: 17, KNOWLEDGE: 25, STRENGTH: 21

Selling price: 22 950 Lgo
Value: Nanites 3, Mana 9

but i have only 2 glocks and one uzi so..

03-15-2007 19:23 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
TyranX

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Deadly bandanna IMBA FOR GUNS ;]
TAKE A GUN...
Or if you have weapon like Trowing knifes... where you have 5 attacks in round on +5... or axes whit 4 attacks(more dmg then knifeSmile ) on +5

And runic cap is Super for Quests ... luck is important ;]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TyranX: 03-15-2007 19:57.

03-15-2007 19:56 TyranX is offline Search for Posts by TyranX Add TyranX to your Buddy List
Artmar

images/avatars/avatar-26.jpg

It depends mainly on what you have found... Your deadly bandana would be good for both ranged and guns, however I would find it more useful while using two uzis
03-15-2007 20:01 Artmar is offline Search for Posts by Artmar Add Artmar to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

Deadly Bandana + 2x Uzi = 6 attacks per round, every about ~15-25 dmg = 90-150 dmg/round I think

sorry for my english xD
03-15-2007 22:51 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

i have 2 uzi but i dont have lvl 22 Frown

03-16-2007 20:11 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

so now use melee weapon, and when you'll have 22lvl wear Uzis Tongue

sorry for my english xD
03-16-2007 21:22 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

I have one question: guns dont have pref or suf, so what for is this pref?

Caring Club

One-handed weapon

Damage: 3 - 6

Effects: Hit +4, BLOOD PTS -7 %, PERCEPTION +2, AGILITY +2, LUCK +2, HIT PTS +15 %, chance to hit with melee weapon -6
Requirements: LEVEL: 10, STRENGTH: 9, AGILITY: 4, INTELLIGENCE: 8, KNOWLEDGE: 5

Selling price: 8 100 Lgo

03-16-2007 21:37 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

Caring is for quests Smile
and for bunker-defend.... xD a lot of def, agil and percept... then no one can hit u Tongue

sorry for my english xD

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DrGreenthumb: 03-16-2007 21:53.

03-16-2007 21:53 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

yeah for bunker defence, GO CLUB GO

03-16-2007 21:55 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
Artmar

images/avatars/avatar-26.jpg

If caring could be ranged... ahh
03-16-2007 23:02 Artmar is offline Search for Posts by Artmar Add Artmar to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

yeah, and if there was any pref or suf to guns

03-16-2007 23:09 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

guns have no pref/suf xD

and it won't have it

sorry for my english xD
03-16-2007 23:12 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

i know they dont have, and i am very sad they wont Frown

03-16-2007 23:19 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
Jimmy

Registration Date: 12-04-2007
Clan: Immortals

Guns are good, but so are mellee. I got a great a great gun on a hard quest.

Semi-automatic sniper rifle (+1)
Two-handed gun

Damage: 17 - 27

Effects: attacks per round: 2, chance for critical hit +27 %, ignores 30

% of opponent`s defence

Requirements: LEVEL: 24, STRENGTH: 15, AGILITY: 25, PERCEPTION:

28, INTELLIGENCE: 24, KNOWLEDGE: 24
Selling price: 7 200 Lgo

Value: Nanites 121, Mana 24

12-05-2007 19:19 Jimmy is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Add Jimmy to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Please see other post.

12-05-2007 19:40 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Ranged or Gun??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH